Independence day

tylerjlong

• 2 weeks later...

didnt work for me went undefeated stayed independent after the last game in the season i got to the game and i wasnt in it i dont get why not i went 12-0 and i got to it and it says bye week idk what to do or what i did wrong any help??

didnt work for me went undefeated stayed independent after the last game in the season i got to the game and i wasnt in it i dont get why not i went 12-0 and i got to it and it says bye week idk what to do or what i did wrong any help??

Holy jeez...

You have to be ranked either #1 or #2 to make it to the BCS National Championship. Just because you went undefeated doesn't mean you were ranked #1 or #2.

Go undefeated to (not through) Week 13. See what ranking you are. Then, go to the NCAA menu and look at the top 25 rankings. Look at the teams that ranked are above you and play those games that those teams are in (1 minute quarters on Freshman. Play as the team you want to lose, i.e. if Oklahoma is #1, play AS Oklahoma and make them lose by running out the back of your own end zone, giving the other team a safety). Their rankings will drop, pushing you higher. Save the dynasty. Then continue to go undefeated through Week 15 (the Conference Championship week).

All you have to do is make sure that you are ranked either #1 or #2, that way you'll make it to the National Championship.

You are making this achievement WAY too complicated.

It does help to have an understanding of the NCAA rules when you play this game, which I'm thinking you don't.