Independence day helpppp !?!?!?

philc420

heres my problem i left byu an independent and everything made there overalls 99 and all that fun stuff then mad it to the national championship game 12-0 and i couldnt ply the game said i had a bye week anybody else have this issue idk what to do did everything finde juss couldnt play the championshipp idk whyy need some hellp please

your in conference championship week then you would have a bye week depending on what conference your in, the national champ doesnt take place during the conf champ week. Plus I dont understand how you would know if you were in the national championship game if your not even past the conference championship.

The National Championship is like the Super Bowl of the NCAA. It has the #1 and #2 ranked teams in it. There's also Conference Championships, where the leaders in each conference battle it out, and the bowl games, but I don't know how they determine who plays whom in what bowl game.

The teams that are in the National Championship are not in regular bowl games, since the N.C. is the final big bowl game, but they generally are in Conference Championships.

so whats the national championship the bowl season or sumthin i dont get it

Yes it's in bowl season

The National Championship is like the Super Bowl of the NCAA. It has the #1 and #2 ranked teams in it. There's also Conference Championships, where the leaders in each conference battle it out, and the bowl games, but I don't know how they determine who plays whom in what bowl game.

The teams that are in the National Championship are not in regular bowl games, since the N.C. is the final big bowl game, but they generally are in Conference Championships.

The national championship teams are usually in conf. Championship games but since BYU is an independent there is no conference for them to be champions of