Conf champ game... wtf

mosin360

You do realize that the game won't let you go below two teams on each side? You have played this game right? Good gawd, who called out the noobs. Obviously I'll have to find proper help else where.

This is for Vipermaster and the boy who have failed on so many levels.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1604/doublefacepalml.jpg

You do realize that the game won't let you go below two teams on each side? You have played this game right? Good gawd, who called out the noobs. Obviously I'll have to find proper help else where.

Who said remove everyone? Do you have basic reading skills? I said make sure there are 2 sides of your conference so there is need for a champ game.

How about just leave the conferences alone and just use a team from that conference to win the thing, i mean how hard is it to win with Stanford/Oregon(PAC-12) or Ohio State/Penn State/Michigan State(Big 10)

I had no problem. Won the PAC 12 championship with Washington. However, I did try to play the Big 10 championship while in that Washington Dynasty and it did not unlock. So you do have to be the actual USER for a Big 10 or Pac 12 team for it to unlock. Also, play out the game even with 1 min qtrs. I simmed until the end for my BYU championsip game and it did not unlock. So I fired the championship up again and played through and it unlocked just fine.

Turning AUTOSAVE OFF everytime you load up RTG or your Dynasty is a must.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1604/doublefacepalml.jpg

"boy who failed on so many levels"

You must be talking about yourself considering I have 1000g in this game with no problems with any achievements while you are having trouble with a simple one like this and blame it on everyone but yourself.

Just play the game, no editing! Why the hell would you need to but easy teams in the conference? If you suck (which you probably do) play on freshmen.

Edited by BSC YoungBoy
Put not but

Obviously I'm doing the confs that have achievements so big10 and pac12. Like the guide said, you can change the teams or not so I've tried both and never once played a conf champ game.

And there are better ways to say a person is missing something then calling them stupid/ignorant.

How is it obvious you are going for those? Every dynasty has a conference championship and national title games, so how am I supposed to look and say, oh his "problem" started in conf champ week so he must be going for x achievement.

If you are stupid enough to believe thats how our thought process should go then I am 100% sure it is not the games mess up, but your stupidity