Sting....

darthpathfinder

I would be if they didn't use him as DLC, like they did with the Ultimate Warrior last year. It's garbage, and I can't believe people defend this garbage. They are punishing gamers who don't pre-order by taking away a very important wrestler for fans to use. That is NOT okay! :mad:

I would be if they didn't use him as DLC, like they did with the Ultimate Warrior last year. It's garbage, and I can't believe people defend this garbage. They are punishing gamers who don't pre-order by taking away a very important wrestler for fans to use. That is NOT okay! :mad:

Pre-order stuff like this is nothing new at all.....But then again if you plan on already getting the game it is no different than getting him already in the game if you pre-order.....The problem pops up when people get a game and do not pre-order to get the bonus stuff......

It is them people you should go after ;).

Pre-order stuff like this is nothing new at all.....But then again if you plan on already getting the game it is no different than getting him already in the game if you pre-order.....The problem pops up when people get a game and do not pre-order to get the bonus stuff......

It is them people you should go after ;).

That's not an excuse. I know it isn't new, but that doesn't make it okay. Like I said, all they are doing is punishing people who don't get the game right away.

• 3 weeks later...

this is one bad thing about being able to have your games consoles online. Games and gamers are getting exploited too much. And I think it is time for that crap to stop. A government is already trying to outlaw Free to play games known as FTP. If the law passes it will mean that FTP will be made illegal. Hopefully shameful DLC like having to pay for extra wrestlers will be made illegal

this is one bad thing about being able to have your games consoles online. Games and gamers are getting exploited too much. And I think it is time for that crap to stop. A government is already trying to outlaw Free to play games known as FTP. If the law passes it will mean that FTP will be made illegal. Hopefully shameful DLC like having to pay for extra wrestlers will be made illegal

Why would you want to ban FTP games? In a way that would also block or could ban games that people get from free each month from gold.......

It seems stupid to pass a law like that if you ask me......I mean the DLC stuff maybe but not FTP.........

Where is this happening? Its going to be hard to enforce this law if it passes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...