Achievement Discussion

Method

well the past 5 games have had a lot of the same repeat achievements every year and this game still has sum of them but i like that they seemed to add a lot more new ones even tho most of the new ones have you some how doing something that relates to the games new features but I'm glad that there's new ones to get this year and maybe this one will take a bit longer than 3 days to complete because last year was really easy it was the only ncaaf i bothered to 1000

eh... had this one paid off because i'm a big sports fan, but as the years go by and these achievements remain so close to the same, its so difficult to justify spending 65 dollars every year to 1k a game in a week with the same achievements as last years.... frustrating, already have this paid off, may use the money toward skyrim

eh... had this one paid off because i'm a big sports fan, but as the years go by and these achievements remain so close to the same, its so difficult to justify spending 65 dollars every year to 1k a game in a week with the same achievements as last years.... frustrating, already have this paid off, may use the money toward skyrim

Gamefly lol

Do not get me wrong I love the idea of achievements because it does keep you interested in the game. But alot of the achievements are repeats.

Just out of curiosity, what are some achievements that could have been put in the game or achievements that you would like to see in the NCAA franchise?

After 10 games on RTG mode I have YET to touch the ball on defense.

If anybody has a good position to get the ironman ahchievement (touchdown on offense and defense in HS), I'd love to hear it!

You can get it if you sim. I made my guy a CB and started simming defense. My dude took back a TD while in super sim, cheevo popped after the game.

I played a season through as BYU and during the week of conference championships i played the pac 12 and big 10 games but neither one netted the achievements. Do you have to play a dynasty as a team from each of the respective conferences to get credit for it?

I played a season through as BYU and during the week of conference championships i played the pac 12 and big 10 games but neither one netted the achievements. Do you have to play a dynasty as a team from each of the respective conferences to get credit for it?

Your actual dynasty team has to be used to unlock the achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

I think EA is getting lazy with the achievements this year. I'd rather have a re-hash of all the old achievements than have one be worth 160G. I'm as guilty as anyone of wanting to get all 1000 gamerscore, but I think they've just gotten lazy.

• 3 years later...