Ultimate Ironman achievement

bransh

Turn off offsides penalty and sack the qb on every play. Even just one game like this will bump you up to 5 stars. If you want it without "cheating", try to force fumble with LB button on every tackle. Forced fumbles bump your rating up alot, plus you may recover it and score.:woop:

Yeah I just completed a game with 15 total tackles 10 tackles for loss and 7 sacks and I got the 5 star defense.

Now but the only one left in road to glory I think is the score on offense and defense. I block the punt goes down at 1 yard line kicker recovers it instead of me and every time I force a fumble my teammates get it its quite annoying.

Also the other one is lock and load return a interception with player lock on is annoying also

For lock and load use the 2 controller method. Lock the corner and throw slant routes with 2nd controller at a wr. Pretty easy to do, easier than lock a safety and throw bombs. With the corner there won't be anyone to tackle you after the pick except the wr.

Any suggestions on which teams I should use and does it matter which corner I lock?

Alright so I got this one not sure why I did not get Best in Class my first play thorugh because i was a 5 star HB but i got both this one and that one and now the only road to glory is the bitch of a one score on offense and defense thanks for helping on this one guys

Any suggestions on which teams I should use and does it matter which corner I lock?

I played with two controllers and was Oklahoma and played against San Jose State (D rated defense). For San Jose, I picked a play where the :xbut: receiver was the only player on that side of the field. Then I hot routed him straight out. For Oklahoma, I picked a play where the CB drops back into coverage about 10 yards out. I chose him, moved back about 10 yards from the receiver, pressed :ls: to lock (and :ltbut: & :xbut: to get the spotlight achievement as well) and lobbed it to the http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/x.png receiver. Since the CB was in the area, he intercepted it and I took it back for a touchdown. Also, San Jose was only on their own 25 yard line, making the run back after the interception shorter.

Took me about 4 tries. Seemed easier to do this year than last year.

I am assuming this achievement is straight luck?

No. If you know what you are doing, you can get it easily. Try my solution two posts up.

The only "luck" achievement in this game is Ironman Performance, and that's by either supersimming or being at the right place at the right time.

No. If you know what you are doing, you can get it easily. Try my solution two posts up.

The only "luck" achievement in this game is Ironman Performance, and that's by either supersimming or being at the right place at the right time.

By supersimming is that how you got the Ironman Performance? When I'm on Defense it seems like the offense would rather loss yards and get tackled by my teammates than get near me. It seems like the offenses whole objective isn't to score and it only wants to stay away from my player regardless on how bad it does.

PS. Hope that makes sense kinda drunk.

Yes, that's how I got Ironman Performance. By creating a 7-foot tall Free Safety, making him the first position, adjusting the sliders in my favor and supersimming. After trying for 4 or so seasons going for a punt block, I decided to supersim. Got it in my 7th game.

Yes, that's how I got Ironman Performance. By creating a 7-foot tall Free Safety, making him the first position, adjusting the sliders in my favor and supersimming. After trying for 4 or so seasons going for a punt block, I decided to supersim. Got it in my 7th game.

Trying that now. So far I went 1 whole season supersimming and didnt get it. Hell my guy only got 1 int the whole season. I will try couple more seasons simming hope it happens. Thx for the tips.

Edit-

Thank god I got it supersimming it half way thru my 2nd season. I would play the first play then simming to the end after that. Thx Blakgravy! I also got Lock and load and In your crosshairs following your strategy for those. Just got 5 achievements left. Got all the pain in the ass ones out of the way.

Edited by Jonny Killalot