Awesome game!

Tyrant100

I also agree, it's just perfect. Veteran demands perfection, and that's what you have to do to clear it. I will admit though, it's a lot better on PC with the quicksave feature and all, as well as more in depth control customization and such, but the port is okay. I think they could have done it a little better though.

Am I the only one who thinks this game is so cool. I almost completed it, and it's really nice to relive the memories back from 2003. The leveldesign is top notch, and the atmosphere is great.

Thank you IW for releasing this game at last! :D

I agree. Best shooter I have ever played on the Arcade by far. It has a very long single player campaign and multiplayer on top of that. Makes Battlefield 1943 and it's 3 multiplayer map cycle look like a joke!

• 2 months later...
Its cool that Infinity Ward released this with MW2 (depending on what version you got), and 1200 points isn't too bad for such a good game.

Definitely worth 1200 MP. It has online, a long story mode and it's a classic. I would pay 2000 MP for this game. Sure, Veterans hard. I just beat Dam today and that was one of the hardest CoD missions I've ever played (besides blowtorch & corckscrew: CoD:WaW) but that's the challenge. I think with how hard veteran is, it makes the game more prestigous on your gamercard. With the exception of Modern Warfare 2, every CoD game has been hard as hell on Veteran. Each one has it's tough spots and hard levels. Just helps boost my bragging rights.

All in all, I like the game a lot. I like the classic arcade online multiplayer and the classic music on the title screen. Well worth the money.

Be warned though for anyone looking to purchase it, Veteran is a pain in the ass on this one. Possibly the hardest one yet.