Infinite Xp and Power Points

TheMarkOfPower

Not sure if this will work for anyone as it could have been a lucky glitch but just try it, stumbled across this by accident. on the ground floor of the night club at the start of chapter 3 there is a pda on a chair to the left of two guards talking, behind a staircase. simply run towards it, get spotted and let the game automatically reload itself (as it does when you get caught here) now run over to this pda and pick it up, which should keep increasing your xp meter and awarding you power points, then run and get caught reload, same again! nice for those struggling with caine achievement.

Who needs to cheat when difficulty has no affect on Achievements and you can complete it on Easy and simply lie that you did it on hard?

All joking aside this game is similar to "Velvet Assassin", small German developer, small German Publisher and small PC port.

With "VA" you could plug in a USB keyboard and type in console commands (invincibility, unlimited morphene).

Has anyone tried this with "Dark" yet?

Az

Great find! I'm still in chapter two but I'll check it out when I get to three. It would really suck to finish the game a few hundred exp short and have to play all over again.

EDIT: This works for me as well. Boosted up a bunch of points so I don't have to worry about missing Caine. You could probably keep loading over and over again to get it there but it would take a while

Edited by Tower Bridge

glad it works for everyone, saves a lot of time, i was 100 percent stealth no alarms every area to get maximum points until i found this then i was able to just run through the rest of the game on easy, saves a good 5 hours of extra effort!

HUGE props for finding this. just picked up the game today and will make this completion a breeze.

• 1 month later...

As clarification - This is at the beginning of Stage 3 when you go to the Atlantis Nightclub. After sneaking past the first few guards, you'll be in the bar area where there are no patrons. Run counter-clockwise around the bar and run behind the 2 guards talking...make a sharp left past them to grab the PDA (200xp). Run right into the guards. The game will re-situate you back by the bar so you can repeat this process.

PDA = 200xp

1 Skill Point = 1000xp

Thank you TheMarkOfPower, you saved me from a long and tedious cycle of deaths.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...