Quick Battle - Help

AndreFlash83

Hey guys, till now i defeated 238/240 fighters in this mode, as u can see its the same number of titles in the main menu, so i trying to find the 2 for 1 hour and nothing, does anybody knows how to make them appear? Btw does anybody knows how to unlock the secret character, the one on the 3rd line and 4th place left to right, maybe can be this.

Any help its welcome, thanks.

Edited by AndreFlash83
Improve question

i think thats Dampierre, a char that is only available to ppl in Europe/Japan for right now. I couldnt tell ya which ones there are in the titles, ive only done around 20. Work keeps me away from being able to grind those, but at least i got that damn Harada TEKKEN already outta the way D;.

You might wanna change around in the search results, try seeing if they are easy or hard matches left.

Dampierre shows up whether you have him or not, so it's not him. TC, look at the title list. Figure out which titles you are missing, as they are grouped according to rank. Figure around two pages per letter rank. Should help narrow down your search criteria. Sounds as though you haven't unlocked Elysium and Kilik, though I'm not sure by memory. If you have beaten story, you're missing the two Algol battles that only show up once it's beaten.

I would think you're most likely missing Dampierre and Algol. Dampierre is a pre-order only character atm. And idk how to get Algol, but iirc you get him when you beat him in Legendary Souls...don't quote me on that last one though, I'm not that great, and am lucky if I even get past Kilik on Legendary.

Man, i tried every kind of searchs and didnt find them yet, i completed legendary souls and every route on arcade mode i dont know what to do anymore, and about the guy Dampierre, i fought against him on quick battle, im getting crazy cause i just need this and achieve level maximum to finish the game.

Edited by AndreFlash83

I would think you're most likely missing Dampierre and Algol. Dampierre is a pre-order only character atm. And idk how to get Algol, but iirc you get him when you beat him in Legendary Souls...don't quote me on that last one though, I'm not that great, and am lucky if I even get past Kilik on Legendary.

There are various methods to get Algol

Level 31

Beat him in arcade (apparently he appears, but I never saw him)

Beat him and finish (keyword is finish) legendary souls

then theres 2 fighters that unlock him in quick battle...

When you go to Quick Battles, set the criteria to New Opponents only, then simply beat the ones whose titles you don't have.

Hey dude i've been pútting every kind of search even just for new players and nothing, i heard a rumor that u need to have the limited edition of the game cause theres one more fighter or just wait until it becomes available to buy on marketplace, do u know if thats true?

Hey dude i've been pútting every kind of search even just for new players and nothing, i heard a rumor that u need to have the limited edition of the game cause theres one more fighter or just wait until it becomes available to buy on marketplace, do u know if thats true?

Not having Dampierre doesn't matter (I don't). Just go through and fight ones you didn't fight yet. A.I. you've fought before are white, new opponents are green. I don't know why you aren't able to find your remaining opponents, when I put search criteria for new opponents only that's what I get until they're all white.

Lots of misinformation in this thread :/

Dampierre is available in collectors editions overseas as well as a Best Buy only pre order for America.

set the only search parameter to new only, leave everything else the same (it shouldn't matter if you fought them before or not as they'll still be green) if that isn't working like you say, then there's definitely something wrong.

I don't think there is any misinformation here at all. Dampierre is only available as a pre-order bonus, yes. Dampierre still shows up in Quick Battle for people, like myself, that didn't pre-order at one of those locations. I just got my achievement for clearing all of Quick Battle a little bit ago as proof.

Hey guys i tried everything, i made up a video with the titles that i still need

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCsa8ncpzxQ&context=C3e506b6ADOEgsToPDskLjHHdz4ff5PqbflhNrvFkS]Soul Calibur V - Titles That i still need - YouTube[/ame]

i tried to start a new game with another gamertag and even this i cant find this 2 titles they are on the pages 18 and 17 or pages 10 and 9 on quick battle title list.

Edited by AndreFlash83

Another possibility you aren't finding them is that you fought them before, but lost.

I thought it could be this but it seems that isnt, now i'm looking for them for 4 hour and nothing i think i'll give a break until i can find a solution, i cleaned the system cache, played offline and nothing.

The two you're missing are Soul Successor (the one below Awakened Soul) and Lord of the Sea (below Steel Shield).

Soul Successor's opponent is Daishi, using Pyrrha Omega in Japan under Advanced, and I think you need to win 3 matches in a row first before he shows up.

Lord of the Sea's opponent name is Unknown, using Aeon style located in Other under Advanced, and you need 5 wins in a row first.

I'm not exactly sure about the requirements for winning matches in a row, but that's the info I found, good luck.

The two you're missing are Soul Successor (the one below Awakened Soul) and Lord of the Sea (below Steel Shield).

Soul Successor's opponent is Daishi, using Pyrrha Omega in Japan under Advanced, and I think you need to win 3 matches in a row first before he shows up.

Lord of the Sea's opponent name is Unknown, using Aeon style located in Other under Advanced, and you need 5 wins in a row first.

I'm not exactly sure about the requirements for winning matches in a row, but that's the info I found, good luck.

Hey dude it worked finally, you cant believe how happy i'm, thanks to you, you are awesome!!!!!! Thank u very much :)

hey i have same problem , i have 239/240 titles , and im was searched too but didnt found The Last Warriors ,so the achievement/trophy didnt comes out

The Titles missing in page 9 , below Steel Shield Title, Right Beside Evading Master Title , and aboove Tenpu-Konsai Master.

any1 know who warrior must to defeat for get this title ? thanks before.

On the same note have you guys found an easy way to beat all these A rank guys? I only have 15 opponents left but they're all rank A1-4 and all hard as hell. I tried the spam move with Xiba but with only mild success.

Try with Astaroth, the diagonal down-left X, X or Y - same as SC4. Seemed to be easier for me this way.

a pretty helpful method I use is with siegfried...I use his X,X, hold Y, then Y again to swing up and block after and repeat till you break their shield. Then press forward Y to jab them run at them hold forward, X to swing as the get up (be sure its a charged swing) and repeat. Be sure to block after each combo and its been working great for me and another note for ring out maps press X,X,hold Y, then B to swing low and they fall back and if at an edge an easy win...hope this helps.

Are there any other opponents besides Daishi and Unknown that require win streaks to appear? After reaching the A ranks, I can only take Quick Battle in small doses before my blood starts to boil and I'd like to know if I need to stick around to make certain people show up.