Community questions and answers?

Tyger7

ok I think the problem I my excel wasn't loading the entire thing it is saying cannot load file another user is using this file but opens but I think only partially *didn't seem like 2200 questions gonna try v2*

Turns out I was using a xls converter I didn't have excel on my pc so I downloaded excel and walla all answers popped up I fixed up about 30% more on v2 as well so burning right thorugh should be done the game in 5 hours and someone just starting with this could do the game in about 8

Edited by Terrin

Terrin: Awesome you got it figured out and thanks a lot for helping out with the file.

Tromav and Flyersfan: You're both welcome. I've been hanging around in the shadows long enough, so when I saw an opportunity where I could actually help and give something back to the community, I jumped on it. Should be an easy 1000 for anyone now.

Sweet Fury, that saves a LOT of time for everyone. I am sure that megaupload will not be a great host. It can be attached on this site though. I'll take care of that when I get a chance.

Anyone know the question to these answers? The question was missed in excel sheet.

1 -tv show

2 - singing

3 - smiles

4 - mormons

5 - osmond

Edited by Tyger7

Yea I knew mu wouldn't work for good but the file is too big to directly upload to the site so I figured I would upload elsewhere until we get the final version complete. Then I will most likely put it into something else besides excel that everyone can use easily.

Terrin: If you want to upload your latest version with all the changes you have made so far, I'll try to get it finished as soon as I can.

Terrin: Awesome you got it figured out and thanks a lot for helping out with the file.

Tromav and Flyersfan: You're both welcome. I've been hanging around in the shadows long enough, so when I saw an opportunity where I could actually help and give something back to the community, I jumped on it. Should be an easy 1000 for anyone now.

This might be a silly question, but I have almost never used Excel in my life. How do you search on that file?

Nah its not silly at all, that's the reason I want to get it into a format everyone is more used to.

In 2007 (been awhile since Ive used 2003 and don't have 2010 so cant explain exactly for those), on the far right there is a button on the ribbon that says find & select.

Click find then type in a keyword from the question and hit find all. (Note: Enlarge your find box for easier to see results.) Select the question you were looking for and it will go to that line in the file.

Yea I knew mu wouldn't work for good but the file is too big to directly upload to the site so I figured I would upload elsewhere until we get the final version complete. Then I will most likely put it into something else besides excel that everyone can use easily.

Terrin: If you want to upload your latest version with all the changes you have made so far, I'll try to get it finished as soon as I can.

I can post it up in Evernote and share it online. Then we just have to give a URL for everyone to get to. Just another option, an easy one too.

Sweet Fury, that saves a LOT of time for everyone. I am sure that megaupload will not be a great host. It can be attached on this site though. I'll take care of that when I get a chance.

Anyone know the question to these answers? The question was missed in excel sheet.

1 -tv show

2 - singing

3 - smiles

4 - mormons

5 - osmond

The question for this is "Name something associated with Donny and Marie"