Not that hard at all...

Hardest 2p trial was Ascention, took us 3 shots or something

Hardest 1p trial was Rage, took me 2-3 goes

The rest is easy, more of a grind than anything. I came back to this DLC after not playing the game for over a year so if you've finished the original 1000 then it's just a matter of knowing the moves/relearning them if you haven't played for a while.

Find a reliable partner and stick to it, I put this DLC off for so long because everyone was crying at how hard it is :p piece of cake really. Just boring and time consuming.

To me it wasn't hard at all. The only pain in the ass was that I sometimes died when the round started and I wasn't even able to move or anything. Maybe it's some kind of bug. Other than that I found this pretty easy, but time consuming. I enjoyed playing the trials though and I can't really understand why so many people find this difficult.

I'm having a hard time with it TBH, did you practise singleplayer first?

I didn't practice at all actually.. one day I just got a message asking if I wanted to do the trials and I said yes, downloaded them and began plugging through. My partner refreshed my memory on some of the moves because I hadn't played in over a year, after that it was pretty much smooth sailing.

I never experienced that instant death thing but my partner did while we were doing the 2p trials, he said his screen would turn black and then start a new round or something... I just saw him fall over and die :p

If you're new to the game then this dlc isn't the place to start but if you have finished the original 1000 and you have a partner who knows what they're doing as well then there's not much challenge to it. I clocked in around 15 hours before getting the last achievement (as I said, it's still a grind)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ya the difficulty of these is really over hyped; the thing that does seem to screw me up a lot is those "don't kill the prisoner" missions. If He wouldn't attack me then I wouldn't need to put him down...usually as a part of killing something else. I will agree though I didn't really find these very entertaining

• 1 year later...

Anyone saying these are easy has either been extremely lucky or is full of shit.

I am stuck on one wave which is simply impossible without being extremely lucky. All the other enemies kill the prisoner before you can do anything about it.

These trials are totally fucked.

• 1 year later...