Mission One Lost Souls

BillyBobTwo

I am only missing one. Is there one that needs a ability past mission 2? I have the one requiring the Arbiter and the Angel Pull. Any ideas?

Which one? I have the achievement so Im sure I can help. You probably need to sky boost or whatever its called to fly over to one

If your making an achievement guide, I only have 3 achievements left to go and there all the last three difficulties, so I can lend a hand

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

Definitely could use your help on a guide.

I can't say which one it is as I don't even know where it is. The only two outside I've found is the one that is given to you to teach you and then one by the horses you need the Angel Pull to get to.

Otherwise everything else is in the fun house. The one just on the wall in the mirror room, the one to the left of the giant marionette and the one in the Arbiter room.

Which one? I have the achievement so Im sure I can help. You probably need to sky boost or whatever its called to fly over to one

If your making an achievement guide, I only have 3 achievements left to go and there all the last three difficulties, so I can lend a hand

Im actually going to try and play through the game collecting no collectibles , no secret rooms and no souls , then Im going to go from level 1- the end and record all collectibles to help anyone. You can use these for whoever makes a guide as well...

I am only missing one. Is there one that needs a ability past mission 2? I have the one requiring the Arbiter and the Angel Pull. Any ideas?

When you fight the Bathos (grenade cherubs) after the fight and cutscene with Kat turn around and break the red wall glyph with Eryx equipped.