Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hello if anyone needs help with the online achievements i'd be willing to help since i don't have any of them myself :D im usually on everyday anyways so send me a message with the title samurai showdown boosting and ill respond

• 2 weeks later...

Need someone that can commit to doing these cheevos before I send this game back. I'd like to knock out the 90 wins tonight/tomorrow. Otherwise I'll think about it keeping it through the next weekend, but I've got nothing else to do in the game besides try to finish out the 1000 kills.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi this is my first time joining a gaming forum. Thought i'd give it a go as I need help with a couple of my games with the online achievements, as no one seems to be on these games online.

If anyone is willing to help me unlock the ranked online match fights on Samurai Showdown Sen i'd really appreciate it. Or if anyone needs help to, to unlock the achievements i'd be more than willing to help.

Please send me a friend request (FigetingPigeon) on XBOX Live and message me saying Samurai Showdown Sen achievements and i'll accept you and help.

Thankyou :)

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to boost the online achievements. Need someone dedicated to do it and I'll stick around long enough to make sure we both have them. Gamertag on the left. Shoot me a message and I'll be online in minutes if I'm home. Ideally tonight before Reach, but I'll make time. Want to finish this game.