Two problems...

Trikke

Hi, I hope someone can clarify what I'm missing/doing wrong.

There are 2 achievements that don't seem to unlock for me.

First one: Pilgrim - Drive 1000km

When I look at the 'statistics' in the main menu, it shows I have driven 1.260km already. Yet, no achievement. I have done all single player races, all multiplayer races (except 7 races to go on 'Race'), I have 100% on solo campaign...

Second one: Garage Owner - Unlock every car

I have 100% on solo campaign, so there are no more missions to do.

I also have done the 'championships' at both Police District (City and Autobahn). One being the Tuner Championship, the other being Motor Sports Championship. Yet, no achievement...

EDIT: Garage Owner : it turns out you win a car when finishing 1st Place. So it comes to this: you have to repeat the boring Tuner Championship over and over again to get the remaining vehicles (they were for me -at 100% campaign completion- Ben DCTW, Razor 4.0, Semir Sport, Excellence V12)

All help would be welcome. Thanks

Edited by Trikke

I am not yet at 1000km but I will let you know if it fails to pop for me. I am on PC.

As for the unlock-all-cars achievement I have the same problem. I mean, I did lose race 5 of the city championship but I still won the championship twice. It says I have unlocked the semir sports car so I doubt I missed out on anything for not winning race 5, especially not 4 or more cars.

Does anybody have any input regarding how we unlock all cars?

I am not yet at 1000km but I will let you know if it fails to pop for me. I am on PC.

As for the unlock-all-cars achievement I have the same problem. I mean, I did lose race 5 of the city championship but I still won the championship twice. It says I have unlocked the semir sports car so I doubt I missed out on anything for not winning race 5, especially not 4 or more cars.

Does anybody have any input regarding how we unlock all cars?

OK, I have figured out where I was going wrong.

It seems that although the Championships in each zone are the same, one after the other, there is a different reward for winning it a second and third time (maybe more?) There are a total of two different championships for the entire game, pretty poor for a racing game, and considering there were a few dozen tracks to choose from, a terrible waste of resources. I simply repeated the Championships in each zone to unlock all my cars.

EDIT: I also had the Pilgrim achievement pop (1000km) for PC