Terrible Teams are Terrible.

ZingZitang

How Often is your Team a Terrible Team?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. How Often is your Team a Terrible Team?

• 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • 99.9%

Seriously. How Often do you get put on a team of Terrible players?

And how is it that Every single time this happens, your new Terrible Team is worse than the last Terrible Team?

I'd say 60% of the time - all the time - the games My Squad and I get into at most of the players Are:

A - Noobs.

B - Mentally Retarded.

C - Just plan Terrible.

Its starting to get pretty Ridiculous when Most of the time I get a Terrible team full of noobs and idiots, and the Enemy Team is full of Eagle Scouts. And No Matter how Good My Squad and I are, its tough(And Immensly Frustrating when My Squad is the Only one trying to capture an objective) to go up Against 10-12 Competent Players.

So my Main Question is:

Is there no Skill Based Team Balancing? Or is it Just Broken?

Because on the Off Chance that we Do get a team with a Few other Competent Players we end up winning Every match, and then after a few Wins it Always, Always puts my Squad on the other team where Everyone is terrible.

Why?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50%

sniping on maps that dont need snipers,

scum bag medics who just walk right by you when you die,

idiot lightmachine gunners who dont give you ammo when you need some,

and just mental retards who wont PTFO.

I hear you on all counts. Not dropping ammo is probably the most frustrating for me.

I run out of Javelins, check my minimap & see no ammo containers. Nothing.

Then find a support guy, run up to him & hit the select button to tell him I need ammo. Nothing.

Then I ask him over the mic to please drop some ammo so I can try to stop the vehicles getting closer & closer. Nothing.

Then I start chasing the guy all over the map, repeating the previous two steps, and more often than not, still Nothing. On one such occasion I got to see the Support guy get squished by an LAV before it ran over my mines. Schweet.

Oh, and I voted 75%. It's probably somewhere between 50 and 75% of the time that I am stuck with people mostly lower than my level (33) while the other team is mostly Colonels. Unless the next map is one of my favorites, I'll play through the current one and then quit once the next one starts.

I voted 99.9%. Why? Because it's true.

I haven't been out-smarted by anyone yet in this game so therefore I consider all opponents to be retards.

Same. It's pretty scary when you and your buddy are consistently at the top of the team's score board, even when you're hardly doing anything. There are some games where it seems my buddy and I are doing all the work; capping/defending flags and getting most of the kills. It's a sad day when a sniper has to run around capping flags and arming M-COMs...

Also it seems most of the time the enemy team are more on the ball than my own team. Sometimes it seems like my team allow themselves to be raped over and over. They could stop it if they manage to pull themselves together for a couple seconds...

I haven't been out-smarted by anyone yet in this game so therefore I consider all opponents to be retards.

Made me lol.

Because on the Off Chance that we Do get a team with a Few other Competent Players we end up winning Every match, and then after a few Wins it Always, Always puts my Squad on the other team where Everyone is terrible.

You get put on the other team?!?! I haven't seen this happen to me. I play Rush and Conquest and I'm always kept on the same team with the same players when I'm playing with randoms.

My experience has been that if a team is working well together and pwning, then most of the people will stay in the game. They will continue to pwn, game after game.

The losing team will have people dropping in and out constantly (either mid-game or when the next game starts). Hence, it's harder for that losing team to work out the proper chemistry to beat the winning team.

If enough people drop out from the winning team, then it eventually balances out and the outcome is less predictable. That's why when I'm on a winning team, I keep playing as long as possible. If I lose two games in a row and/or it's obvious my team sucks, I back out and find a new lobby. No sense in wasting my time.

At least 60%. Much as I love this game, it's full of retards who don't PTFO, do what their class should be doing, or both. In Halo, you can have a terrible team, but at least one good player can pull a decent amount of weight (in a 4v4 or 5v5 game) for their team. There's always FFA if you want to play that.

Considering how incredibly difficulty it is to get more than 4 people on the same team (and those 4 get split because of auto-balance anyways), squads in BF mean that 1/3rd of a team is communicating/using strategy and/or playing well (in k/d terms). It's like 6 people playing a sport, 2/3 on one team are good or great, and only one person on the other team knows what they're doing.

scum bag medics who just walk right by you when you die,

idiot lightmachine gunners who dont give you ammo when you need some,

This is one of the repercussions of them changing the classes around from Bad Company 2. People who played assault in BC2 werent' the medics, so the assault rifle lovers in this game don't realise that they're also the medic.

Same with the LMG gunners, they were the medics in BC2, and not now, so they don't know to drop ammo.

75% although I always win. Just players who refuse to do anything but sit in a corner with a sniper or people who run around in a vehicle and get blown up. Normally theres 5 good players including myself who pick up everyone elses weight and just dominate.

Exactly this. I usually play as an engineer in a squad with two real life friends, one plays assault and the other plays support, and we all choose perks to accommodate each other. It's scarily easy to win that way! :p

The losing team will have people dropping in and out constantly (either mid-game or when the next game starts). Hence, it's harder for that losing team to work out the proper chemistry to beat the winning team.

If enough people drop out from the winning team, then it eventually balances out and the outcome is less predictable. That's why when I'm on a winning team, I keep playing as long as possible. If I lose two games in a row and/or it's obvious my team sucks, I back out and find a new lobby. No sense in wasting my time.

Most times I expect the team with the space for you to join the game is also the losing team where people have been jumping ship. How often will a player leave a team with winning streak?

The B2K map players seem to have more staying power in my experience, on the original maps half the players are gone if the game is slightly challenging.

This is one of the repercussions of them changing the classes around from Bad Company 2. People who played assault in BC2 werent' the medics, so the assault rifle lovers in this game don't realise that they're also the medic.

Same with the LMG gunners, they were the medics in BC2, and not now, so they don't know to drop ammo.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read lol.

If I'm in a bad team I usually just wait and try to switch. Like, I'd rather sit looking at a menu screen for 5 minutes waiting to switch teams while sipping some Pepsi than play the game and get pissed off at incompetent team mates. Sometimes I'll even send a little message letting my old team mate know I've switched because he was a bad player, so it'll feel twice as good when I kill him and maybe he'll learn to be a team player.

Sometimes it feels like you're doing everything yourself, like okay I'm killing guys before they get to the objective, okay now I'm running back to the objective because it's been armed, okay now I'm getting shot in the face; and when you come to the realisation that you're the best member on a shitty team, it's time to switch.

Don't bitch; switch! (Just a little motto I wrote for you guys.)

I hate the Metro SNIPER, and people who snipe on Grand Bazarr, its like really??? You actually think your accomplishing something on these maps with a sniper rilfe?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/24985495/2/183637474/

I ALWAYS play Recon on these maps, both as defender and attacker and I ALWAYS finish top 3 in the game.

You people just don't know how to handle the recon class and that's why you bash it. A good recon player is far better than some hurrdurr FAMAS noob.

Bolt action sniper + ACOG sight and T-UGS as gadget = rape if you know how to play with it. I constantly rush the objectives and provide cover for my team.

I hate the Metro SNIPER, and people who snipe on Grand Bazarr, its like really??? You actually think your accomplishing something on these maps with a sniper rilfe?

The amount of times I've taken out an enemy camper who's raping my team with my trusty sniper rifle.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/24985495/2/183637474/

I ALWAYS play Recon on these maps, both as defender and attacker and I ALWAYS finish top 3 in the game.

You people just don't know how to handle the recon class and that's why you bash it. A good recon player is far better than some hurrdurr FAMAS noob.

Bolt action sniper + ACOG sight and T-UGS as gadget = rape if you know how to play with it. I constantly rush the objectives and provide cover for my team.

You see that? Close quarter maps -> small magnification scope. Large maps -> ballistic scope. It's really that simple. Although I'll use MAVs as if it were T-UGS, since it has the added advantage of mobility when you need it.

Edited by Direkin

This. Sniper on a close combat map... I mean, really?

Yeah... some retards are just sniping in maps like Operation Metro, so annoying and useless.

I agree with Benny34 for the reanimation/healing or ammo stuff. It's like the guys are just here to kill, like if they were playing deathmatch on Call of Duty. They don't really care bout objectives and teamwork.

It's like the guys are just here to kill, like if they were playing deathmatch on Call of Duty. They don't really care bout objectives and teamwork.

Exactly, I feel like the COD kids found out how much better bf3 is than mw3 and started playing this, but there so stupid there stuck in cod mode where its all about k/d. If your playing an objective game play the objective, who cares about k/d.

If your playing rush, you should only be doing one of two things... Attacking or Defending the m-coms!

Same with conquest, capture or defend the flags! It doesn't f-ing help when 8 out of the 12 people on my team is sniping on top tehran highway, or on top of the cranes on firestorm, or the tower on caspian! :chair

Same with conquest, capture or defend the flags! It doesn't f-ing help when 8 out of the 12 people on my team is sniping on top tehran highway, or on top of the cranes on firestorm, or the tower on caspian! :chair

Some of those guys are so retarded that they don't understand how I can be MVP with 6 or 7K on Conquest with only 8 kills and 3 deaths... I usually receive msg like "you're a cheater" or whatever. This is so freaking me out seriously :mad: :D

Exactly, I feel like the COD kids found out how much better bf3 is than mw3 and started playing this, but there so stupid there stuck in cod mode where its all about k/d. If your playing an objective game play the objective, who cares about k/d.

If your playing rush, you should only be doing one of two things... Attacking or Defending the m-coms!

It's better to go 15-3 with 2 flags capped or 2 m-coms blown up than to go 3-15 with 4 flags capped.

It's about keeping your teams tickets intact, caring about K/D is sort of good when it comes to that.

I'd rather have 10 slayers on my team than 10 objective players who just waste ticket after ticket.

It's better to go 15-3 with 2 flags capped or 2 m-coms blown up than to go 3-15 with 4 flags capped.

It's about keeping your teams tickets intact, caring about K/D is sort of good when it comes to that.

I'd rather have 10 slayers on my team than 10 objective players who just waste ticket after ticket.

This is not the question... we don't care about the ratio. If you have a good team and control almost all the flags, what's the point in being killed a few times seriously?

The other team will lose their tickets pretty quickly...

Pretty much half of the time. It's truly amazing to play when a medic comes to revive you, people drop ammo and health and focus on the objectives <3 But there are always those who just focus on killing people and never even trying to do what you are supposed to be doing in the match. In the bad games it's not really hard to be the best player, because I'm almost always the only one capturing the flag etc when others just want to get as many kills as possible.