"Wildlife Guru" unlocked in my game but not on my card

TrishTheDish

HELP!

After hours of mind numbing boredom with this "game", I finally got the Wildlife Guru achievement. However, when I booted up my 360 my score was still 180/200.

Checking my phone, I found out it was set a few days ahead for some reason (this was back on the 13th of this month). The date it was set to was the 17th, however the achievement still hasn't unlocked.

I've tried hitting refresh on my phone a million times, as well as booting up the game and playing on it a bit hoping it'd force it through. But no joy to either.

Does anyone know a way I can fix this, or am I totally screwed?

• 1 year later...

I just started playing and have the same problem with A Friend for Life. I played for a few hours before realizing; I'm already at the ruins. Since it's really the first achievement, I guess I'll play through to the end and then delete as you did. Very sorry that you missed out on Wildlife Guru though. I hope that doesn't happen to me.

Edit: Got the other achievements OK. I then Uninstalled and Reinstalled. I lost all progress even without manually deleting the save, so I don't advise this until everything else is finished.

But fortunately the in-game achievements list showed only 14/15 unlocked and A Friend for Life locked. I was able to start a new game, pop the achievement again, and now it's on xbox.com.

Thanks for the solution, Trish. I got lucky that the problem was at the beginning of my game instead of the end. Hope you were able to make it through again.

Edited by MathGuy42