Quickest way to get fat? (demon door)

Nusentinsaino

I am at the far end of the red part in the fat meter, and in order to open this certain demon door, you have to be "fat and ugly"

I know you have to eat or drink to get fatter... but it only happens during combat, and I have tried it many times, and it seems to stay in the red area of the meter.

Is there a quicker way?

I am at the far end of the red part in the fat meter, and in order to open this certain demon door, you have to be "fat and ugly"

I know you have to eat or drink to get fatter... but it only happens during combat, and I have tried it many times, and it seems to stay in the red area of the meter.

Is there a quicker way?

Eat as many pies as possible, that'll fatten you up really fast. Fish work too.

When you buy from a vendor you have the option to eat it right away. Go to Bowerstone markets on the bottom right of the map is a pie vendor. Just buy all the pies and eat them as you buy em.

That, and if/when you run out of pies, go to the pub and drink all the beer you can in the same way you did the pies.

Is there a quicker way?

What I did is I went to Bowerstone Market and went to the pie stall and ate all the pies, then I went to Brightwall and ate all the Mutton, then I was 100% fat.

And is there a possibility to get skinny again??

I found a legendary weapon with an upgrade that made you lose weight with every hit. I believe there are a few weapons that'll do the trick. If you don't have any of those, try healthy foods.

Also, OP, this is something to keep in mind if you aren't having any luck. Make sure you're not using one of these weapons.