Russel ......

xEndriux

• 5 months later...

Hi. Ok so I'm in chapter 3 and no where near 100% yet but reading through this forum has made me a little worried about getting it. My question is about "Russel in a Hole". I don't have this in my stats and I want to know if I should be worried about it or not. I have "Help Gary" but not the other. Is this going to affect me getting to 100%? Thanks for any help.

Yea I beat him but from what I have read Russel in a Hole should be the last mission for Chapter 1 in your in-game stats. The last mission I have there is called Help Gary. I don't even understand why Russel in a Hole would be a mission because it's really just part of the Help Gary mission. Just trying to get some clarification on whether or not the Russel mission should be in your in-game stats or if it's just part of the Gary mission. Also if I am screwed if the game glitched me out of this. Also what's the deal with the Small Offences mission? Do you have to smash all of the gnomes to complete it or is it complete as soon as the cut scene ends? I don't have access to Blue Skies yet so there are still three of them I can't get to.

Edited by IIISETIII