Achievement Guide and Road Map

xxdeadpeacexx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
This is probably a really stupid question but how do you change scenario mode from medium to hard and vice versa? Is it just done on the main title screen?

You will be prompted once you beat the SCM to set the difficulty to medium or hard whenever you start it up. You can also reset the difficulty by going back to character select.

And please change the guide to state that you restart the Subterranean Pavillion if you die at Mokujin. The guide is wrong and this has been affirmed by at least 5-6 people. I just did it and had to restart it once, beat it on the second try.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with the Night at the Movies achievement...

I've beaten the scenario mode and now as I've been playing levels that black box appears and tells me that I've unlocked an ending movie, but yet still no achievement

am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Ok, I found out how to do it. I just had to win the Arena and the ending video got me the achievement.

Edited by JuventusFCfan

• 3 weeks later...

This question has probably been answered before but i can't find it anywhere. You say in the guide to have a second controller ready when you fight nancy, why do you need one? If you press it do you get to start the fight again if your about to die? Can you keep on doing it until you've beaten it?

So many questions....

If Nancy is about to kill you, you press Start on the second controller to basically challenge yourself to another fight. Once you win that, you start over again on the Nancy fight.

In short, it avoids you having to go through all the previous 5 or 6 rounds again every single time.

• 4 weeks later...
Gallery Completionist 45 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Complete the Gallery.

Finsh Scenario Campaign first! earning all the cutscenes and diaries from Alisa, earning all of the prologues and ending movies

Note: Ending movies will randomly unlock after finishing the SCM to hasten the process a bit. For the prologues you dont have to beat everyones arena. You just have to start it up and then save and quit. Keep and mind that the panda and the kuma have different prologues so you must pick the Panda once by pressing http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/a.png on Kuma during character select

With Ending Movies you can either

• Finish that characters Arena Mode in SCM
  • Play randomly in SCM
  • Play randomly online

However the easiest way to unlock ending movies is to play Nightmare Train on hard witha character with no stat enhancements and let the enemies kill you , after about every 6 - 10 (its random) retries you'll get another ending.

There is an even easier and faster way to unlock all the ending videos, simply choose the Container Terminal 3 level (where you fought Jack-6) on any difficulty and simply jump in the water right at the begining of the area for an instant death. Way faster than the Nightmare train where the enemies have to kill you.

Edited by Dany1981Mtl

There is an even easier and faster way to unlock all the ending videos, simply choose the Container Terminal 3 level (where you fought Jack-6) on any difficulty and simply jump in the water right at the begining of the area for an instant death. Way faster than the Nightmare train where the enemis have to kill you.

One of the most helpful tips for getting this achievement, cheers!

• 1 month later...
Haven't got the game yet, but just wondering.. can you search for a specific person with ranked matches? For example, find someone on your friends list to play a ranked match with (to boost).

No, however if you search under a specific region (eg Asia) since no one searches via this method for the most part, you can communicate with your partner to tell them when you both are syncronising (should start at the same time, etc.) and get grouped with them.

• 2 weeks later...

"Theres no "hadoken" or "shoryuken" this is the game where you have to learn there combo."

Can't say I agree with that.. I've almost beat the whole game using Devil Jinn's MEGA LASER.. its awesome.. You have to assign a button combination to LT or RT but its definately worth it..

It's also strange because when your in the linear levels RT is laser and when its one on one its LT dunno why.