Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Spartan

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the glitch for campaign-wide achievements still works? Death toll on easy, when the finale mission starts return to lobby, start finale on expert, Jesus rock the finale and you'll get all the ones that should've taken a whole story. (Nothing Special, Do Not Disturb, Unbreakable, etc.) as well as Zombicidal maniac and 1/4 on what are you trying to prove. Does this still work? If so, then I'm looking for a team of 4 to do it with me. I also would like Man VS Tank during the easy missions (they don't matter). Let me know guys, I look forward to seeing you online, and thanks in advance!

Message me on here or on LIVE, I'll be available whenever.

1. Toxxikshadow

Need the 5 achievements for The Sacrifice campaign so I can reclaim my 100%.

Having to buy it twice, once for each game, is total BS. Friends didn't have 100% ach on part 1 prior to the Sacrifice DLC, so they don't want to re-buy it for L4D1 (can't say I blame them).

Anyone that has The Sacrifice for Part 1 that wants to play, please hit me up. Will help with any other ach's in return! Thanks!

GT: folnevar

• 3 weeks later...

I had a chance to talk to this guy tonight and he said he wanted my help on L4D and I was like "Yeah I'll help him" so I thumbed through the achievements he needed. Then I saw that we had another mutual game in common. And I asked for his help. This game was splinter cell conviction. All I needed was his help on the last 2 achievements for last stand. His reply was "you can do those 2 achievements solo" which tells me that he did not want to help me..Yes I can do them without him, but a team mate helps clear the level quicker.. He never thought of that.. So I sent him a message saying that if he could not help me, then I sure in the heck wont help him. His achievements that he needs would take a few hours where as mine would only take 30-45 mins tops. So becareful when adding this person. They seem like they are in for their own achievements. I had to block the guy from contacting me again.

Let me try to defend myself here. Firstly, DarylDixon asked me for my help, not the other way around. He then told me he had two achievements left to do for Splinter Cell. I said I would help him, even though I actually don't have to; my post was for L4D, NOT some other game, then I asked him what he needed help with. He told me to go look myself, which I didn't really appreciate. Then I found out he had to clear every map for a particular game type, which would take about 30 minutes for each map, and he told me there were 6 maps. I said that he could do SOME of them solo, just like I did when I played the game. He then promptly told me to go "F myself" and said he wouldn't help me with anything ever. My point here is that his voice message when he added me said that we could help each other get whatever we need for L4D. I never said at any point that I wanted him to help me get every achievement. I didn't even get a chance to tell him which achievements I needed help with before he got all offended and blocked me. And other people on this forum that I HAVE worked with can vouch that I'm a nice guy and am not in this for my own personal gain. Normally, I wouldn't even care about someone immature like this, but he's sent me multiple messages between blocking me being very disrespectful and now he's going online making up lies to try to really hurt me for some reason. Please dude, just grow up.

Edited by JG27x

I am still offering help to those who want to complete left 4 dead achievements. But I prefer to only play with people who are serious about getting these achievements out of the way. So if your not serious about boosting or getting these achievements, please do not waste my time. Because my time is only for those people who really want and need it. I am even willing to forgive JG27x for his actions and comments against me. I am here to help people as well as being helped on this game. There is only a total of 3 achievements that I need, and would require a full team of people. Which is myself and 3 others. I have no problem with helping some one out. But I do have a problem who only look out for themselves. Anyways if anyone wants to get these achievements out of the way send a friend request to DarylDixon681 with a voice message saying you are here for L4D achievements. I hope everyone has a good day.

Hey looking for 2 others that need to get achievements and willing to help with some achievements. I currently have myself and a friend and looking for two more, so if you are interested just add me as a friend GT: Jay whY01.

Please have mics.

• 2 weeks later...