Special Challenge Advance

leprekon

Ok I been playing all day trying to win and seems like a lot of people don't realize that everytime you take a tower slayers spawn. How hard is it for people to not run for the castle. Even when people use meteor or tornado, no one seems to help. Reg mode is a walk in the park. It's very fustratting was in all day trying to win

That's always been a problem when playing with random players. Be it Happy wars or another game.

There are a couple of thing that Is really anoying in the hard special challenge.

People not noticing that a slayer spawns when you destroy a tower or someone attacking a slayer when your trying to lure it in a trap.

That are some off the most fustrating things for the special challenge in my opinion.

But there isn't much you can do about it. People just won't listen.

I see it all the time, the whole team ready to attack the castle and then one player who doesn't know how it goes spawns 1-3 slayers. I've noticed too if you can get on the guns in the enemies castle and shoot the boss it's a good way to distract him to take the tower. This challenge is a shame tho how it's basically forcing you to get MVP just to get the good weapons because all I've ever gotten was 1,500 happy stars. If the thing was really random I would get something different. What's worse is the special item is right after the 1,500 stars so it's like the middle finger to you each time.

I totally agree. And one of the most under utilized feature in the game is the "RB" command. I've used it to command "This way" to stop other players taking down a tower and it fails every single time (frustrated). Also, from hundred of gameplays, I've only encountered once with random player to stand and let a slayer build gun for easy take down.

I totally agree. And one of the most under utilized feature in the game is the "RB" command. I've used it to command "This way" to stop other players taking down a tower and it fails every single time (frustrated). Also, from hundred of gameplays, I've only encountered once with random player to stand and let a slayer build gun for easy take down.

No one listens to commands. Matter of fact, I use it a lot, but not to talk to others. Before the game starts, I say negative comments just because.

People just don't know how to play. I just met a Lvl 50 in a lobby full of under leveled players, and he wasn't doing much of anything to help me out, considering these low levels really don't know what they're doing. I can't blame them, but I can't be everywhere on the map in seconds. Just don't know how to play.