Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needed this achievement for a while, I'm in!

After the list is full I'll msg everyone and get a time set up. It would be great if anyone would wanna get Compulise liar also. Add your name to the list if your interested. I have one extra guy for sure. Need more peeps for this. Feel Free to quote this and add your names.

1. Takingbackpyes

2. Copperstate

3. MightyHealthy (K & CL)

4. DeadMan XXXXXXX

5. THRE3PIC <----the extra guy

6. Nut Stomp Ninja

Edited by Burnt Orange Ninja

Ok, well if the other group already got it, then we'll make a new one, and if y'all didn't let me know.

I also need Poker Ace and Compulsive Liar, if anyone is interested in those as well as Kingpin.

1. Nut Stomp Ninja

2. DeadMan XXXXXXX

3. Antidolt

4. Mingus37

5. Texas FlGHT

Update: Got Kingpin and Compulsive Liar. Thanks to all that helped

Edited by Burnt Orange Ninja

just hit me up with a friend request. I just need Compulsive Liar, but to get it will help out with any achievement you may need and any one eles as well

Quote:add me sqaudy demon i need all those cheevos

Originally Posted by Burnt Orange Ninja http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Ok, well if the other group already got it, then we'll make a new one, and if y'all didn't let me know.

I also need Poker Ace and Compulsive Liar, if anyone is interested in those as well as Kingpin.

1. Nut Stomp Ninja

2. DeadMan XXXXXXX

3. Antidolt

4. Mingus37

5. Texas FlGHT

6.Dr Zoidb3rg MD

7.sqaudy demon

Originally Posted by Burnt Orange Ninja http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. Nut Stomp Ninja

2. DeadMan XXXXXXX

3. Antidolt

4. Mingus37

5. Texas FlGHT

6.Dr Zoidb3rg MD

7.sqaudy demon

Edited by snoop3
wanted to add more

I need help with this achievement so if anyone wants to gather up six people and play poker hit me up at my gt @ STEW 7PADASO. I will stay to help the rest out and get theres and maybe liars dice if wanted. I already have it but will help as well. Im usually on pass 9 p.m. central time.

hey looking to boost

Slow on the draw

The quick and everyone else...

Go Team!

The Mother Lode

Kingpin

and leveling up on multiplayer thanks send a message and f/r to CrazyCanadian77

p.s. i have a mic and i will be on all night friday im on est time thanks

Edited by CrazyCanadian77