Full 1000 difficulty thread

1 being the easiest - 10 being the hardest  

9 members have voted

1. 1. 1 being the easiest - 10 being the hardest

• 1 - easy
    • 10 - Hard

Think and assume he jut means if u had gold how hard is the game is there any achievement that makes it hard as help..

Okay...I got it. I'll make that just "impossible", instead of "pretty damn impossible"...I don't play MP even as a Gold! ;). But to those who do, I can't see the game being that difficult to 1000 on.

Edited by ChickinOnaChain

I played almost every flightgame at least when it was about WWII on the xbox360 and had alot of fun with them but never managed or had to must to finish any of them on 1000G.

I played Heroes Over Europe on the hardest setting and finish it, later been asked how i possible got thru it as it seems the last mission is somewhat a "bitch" to finish, i can agree with that, can,t tell the times anymore i had to start it over again to fullfill the bonus objectives aswell given at the start.

I think this game is pretty straight foreward and if you have a buddy that got this game aswell its easy to boost those MP onces, as for most flightgames the MP is kinda slow what means not much ppl actualy playing it, add this to the fact if u get this game months later chances are high nobody is playing it anymore on-line.

But a for the poll i think its an average 1000G

This game is very easy,i'm just finish the multiplayer now 1000gs for me.:)

I beat the story on hard alone and after beat the multiplayer coop on easy mode

PS:For achievement Immortal and Untouchable;

i start the game on public session versus 5 people with a score limit 20 kills and 30mn time.I kill 2 planes,die,kill 3 planes,die,(untouchable achievement unlock)after a lot kill and die finish the session with 15 kill and 5 die achievement Immortal unlock in game menu multiplayer

For match Scratch One Flattop choose Japan team side (start in front of the ship)

Good guide and good job,i use for Be My Wingman ,thx Flarus Dragon

Edited by MinchouX360

Also any who have done so. Please look at my guide and any help adding info will be greatly appreciated

Well, believe it or not, I'm stuck on the SECOND mission, protecting ground troops and then the ships. It took me 5 tries to get to protecting the ships and heard "the torpedoes are in the water". What I hoped would be a fairly easy game, isn't...for me anyway. And, I'm playing on "rookie" and have never made it a secret that I suck at most games and have little patience. :(

Well, believe it or not, I'm stuck on the SECOND mission, protecting ground troops and then the ships. It took me 5 tries to get to protecting the ships and heard "the torpedoes are in the water". What I hoped would be a fairly easy game, isn't...for me anyway. And, I'm playing on "rookie" and have never made it a secret that I suck at most games and have little patience. :(

Don,t be to hard on yourself, its no secret that when getting older reaction time also gets slower, i can speak for myself here as i,m hitting 45 now and i def notice this when playing on-line at times, that those younger kids are much quiker in terms of reaction, if i spotted a guy from the enemy team as we almost run into eachother even if i quikly tab the close kill button they always outsmart me and kill me first (Ghost Recon)

Besides that i noticed that i,m def less patience then i used to have with tougher parts in games, where i used to keep patience and keep trying i quikly loss temper and start cursing and shouting LOL! To a point i def could trow my controler thru the room, if it wasn,t that not solves the problem at hand either. The best way to tackle this when your stuck at some point is just save game, quit to dashboard and take this part on another time after a break or so.

Def those flying games have some missions that are to say the least more then annoying, i know what i,m talking about ;) I played Heroes Over Europe on Ace difficulty and finished it with all bonus objectives but man there where two mission in there that cost me a good amouth of my life lol! I can,t recall one missions name anymore but "Black Heart" was awefull, but hey after trying 20 or more times and nearly giving up tried it another day and then i finaly got thru. I,m sure you will pass this mission aswell :) Good Luck Brother!! :)

Thanks for that! But my reaction times have been slow since I first started playing games 35 yrs. ago at 28. It's just how I am. And like you, I've had almost all of the flying games...AC6, AC AH, Heros, HAWX, Birds of Steel, IL-2 (I think its called) and I never finished any of them.

What pisses me off is, I play all of my games on the easiest difficulty and when this crap happens so soon in the game, I introduce it to Mr. Shelf. To me, games are for fun, not frustration. But I have a new game that I played a little of and I'll be doing that one instead of this. If I don't, I'll be taking this back to Game Stop!

Edited by ChickinOnaChain

I fully understand you :) I hate it myself that i start off getting realy frustrated that i can,t seem to pass one part pretty close to the end of a game, even more annoying or frustrating it is if your stuck in the early parts of a game. I def agree here that a game should be enjoyable and fun and not frustrating, sadly even so it seems these days compared to early games on the first gen consoles where apperantly much harder, and nowadays games seems to be easier or say they say, its a drag they add those different difficulty achievements ect.

As i played and still play games with ppl younger then me i def noticed that their reaction is def alot faster then mine these days and its almost if they can get twice as much kills in MP then me lol! I played an MP on Ghost Recon awhile back with my good friend from australia and his son and he beat us multiple times ranking number one where we just barly able to get 15 0r so kill at most he managed to get 35 or so :p

Anyways i hope you pass that mission and at least get abit further into this otherwise fun game :) Good luck buddy :)