Achieves won't unlock

Owned and silence fool will not unlock for me despite owned showing 100% and doing the silence fool several times. I've let him ring the bell once and twice then immediately killed him and still nothing, I've also completed a ton of islands and owned still won't unlock, any work arounds?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't think they are doing something wrong. i just finished the game and 100% synched all sequences and i am missing the sequence 12 achievement and the present day 5 achievement. obviously, i completed both. i understand there were problems when the game came out, but i haven't been able to find anything recent on the subject of achievements not popping - at least nothing with any type of solution.

I also am having problems with achievements unlocking. I have beat the game yet complete sequence 12 and 13 did not unlock. Also I completed all the naval missions and no achievement popped for that either. Any word on a fix for this by chance?

there's nothing, dude. what i am going do, as soon as i finish the MP stuff, is uninstall everything and reinstall without any DLC. ill do whatever updates it prompts me to install (because these aren't new issues - they were supposedly patched) and replay the game. hopefully, it works.

if you are going to do your 100% synch and put some effort into it already, you may as well try to do that. i didn't have a problem popping that achievement.