Wanting to play the Xbox 360 version (Need Help)

I own the PC version of this and I wanna play on the 360 using my account and character I made while playing the PC version. Problem is when I install Playonline to my 360 it doesn't give me a log in option. Instead it tells me to make a new member which I don't wanna do since I already have a member. So how do I get my account on my 360?

There should be an option when you start the PlayOnline Viewer to continue to login or create a new POL ID. Are you returning from a break? If so you may need to make a new SquareEnix ID. (This happened to me when I returned after a break) To log into POL you need both your POL ID and pass and your SquareEnix ID and password (which can be different). You also need to link your POL with your newly created SE ID.

http://www.playonline.com/homeus/polshift/

This page should help you walk through the steps of "transferring" your POL ID to a SE ID.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope you have the disk for 360 first at all. Then, you only have to link the square enix member account to the 360.

And yeah! in fact, last week I read and article that Final Fantasy XI is the most profitable game and the one who give higher profits.