Best game of these 4?

xxdanielt3

Best game of your choice, from these four?  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Best game of your choice, from these four?

• Fallout 3
    • Halo 3
    • Gears of War 2
    • Fable 2

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout 3!

http://kezins.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/fallout3-200-mar25.jpg

U can create your own character with lotz of optionz and like it iz a BIG game with plenty of content and also U can play as good or evil.

Halo 3 and GoW2 don't have anywhere near that open-endedness. They are good gamez too tho so don't get me wrong!

Never played Fable 2 but I heard it is a bug fest and all I ever hear are people disappointed by it and itz developerz promises.

Why is Fable even on that list? Personally I think Fable's the most overrated piece of crap I've played in years. Not saying it's a bad game, but let's look at the facts.

-Combat consists of pressing one button over and over.

-All you need to do to get through the game without breaking a sweat is keep one spell at max level and spam it repeatedly.

-What other RPG ever is beatable in under 12 hours?

-The dog that got hyped so much before release is only useful for digging up treasure.

-The only kinds of enemies are zombies, banshees, bandits (and one or two bandit variants), goblins, werewolves, Pinhead knockoffs, and trolls.

-There are no real boss fights at all...unless you count the couple of troll fights.

-There are only two or three quests that aren't standard "go here and kill/collect this then come back"

-Every dungeon looks almost exactly the same.

-The story was shit. Sorry, but it was.

-They hyped co-op before release, then didn't include it until a patch. And then you couldn't both use your own characters from your individual games? Stupid and pointless.

It was a good rental, but I will never understand how anyone can love Fable. It's average in every sense of the word.

I voted for Fallout 3, because it's just so damn epic it's ridiculous. Any game where you can get lost in it for hours just exploring and not really doing anything is something special as far as I'm concerned. I've logged 60+ hours in that game, and I still haven't come close to seeing everything yet. And I'm already considering starting a new character just to see what it's like from the evil perspective.

Gears 2 and Halo 3 are great and all, but Fallout 3's the kind of game that makes you really appreciate gaming as an art.

Why is Fable even on that list? Personally I think Fable's the most overrated piece of crap I've played in years. Not saying it's a bad game, but let's look at the facts.

-Combat consists of pressing one button over and over.

-All you need to do to get through the game without breaking a sweat is keep one spell at max level and spam it repeatedly.

-What other RPG ever is beatable in under 12 hours?

-The dog that got hyped so much before release is only useful for digging up treasure.

-The only kinds of enemies are zombies, banshees, bandits (and one or two bandit variants), goblins, werewolves, Pinhead knockoffs, and trolls.

-There are no real boss fights at all...unless you count the couple of troll fights.

-There are only two or three quests that aren't standard "go here and kill/collect this then come back"

-Every dungeon looks almost exactly the same.

-The story was shit. Sorry, but it was.

-They hyped co-op before release, then didn't include it until a patch. And then you couldn't both use your own characters from your individual games? Stupid and pointless.

It was a good rental, but I will never understand how anyone can love Fable. It's average in every sense of the word.

I voted for Fallout 3, because it's just so damn epic it's ridiculous. Any game where you can get lost in it for hours just exploring and not really doing anything is something special as far as I'm concerned. I've logged 60+ hours in that game, and I still haven't come close to seeing everything yet. And I'm already considering starting a new character just to see what it's like from the evil perspective.

Gears 2 and Halo 3 are great and all, but Fallout 3's the kind of game that makes you really appreciate gaming as an art.

Wow... you couldn't have put it better.