Embarassing Moments. . . .

Jethrow

Just post an embarassing moment of yours.

Mine was today. :)

So i'm just driving around, waiting for my wife to get outta the hair salon, baby is at the mother in laws, times are good. I pop in a mix cd, some dre, some dmx and a little bit of the new eminem cd. For those of you that have listened to the new eminem cd you'll know what i'm talking about. Anyways, its hot so all the windows are down, and my son is gone so i can play my shit loud you know. I decide i want a coffee but the drive through is all packed so i park and go in. I leave the music pounding not know the next song to come on. Its the cleaning out my closet song, like number 3 on the cd. (the crazy incest step father psycho shit) LOL, anyways, i come out of Tim Hortons where there is a family parked right next to me with all their windows open and everyone can hear the sick shit of eminem. It was a family from South Carolina anyways, and the kids are looking at me and i feel like a fucken sicko. Just when i want to get outta there, the father asks me about a local golf course while the mom is just staring me down and the kids are speechless. I turned my shit down, gave him the info and that was it. Guess you'd have to be there, fuck that cd for now on!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll post one:

About 2 weeks ago my family and I went on a float trip. As many of you already know, there's a lot of "interesting" people that live along the river. Well, I was a little ahead of my family in my own canoe and I decided to wait so they could catch up. I began looking around taking in the scenery and noticed to my left a man in overalls washing himself in the river, but I didn't really think about it. So I'm floating around the next bend of the river and I notice another guy wearing nothing but overalls and a girl wearing...... well nothing at all. So naturally, I begin gawking at them(particularly the lady :D) and begin slowing down my canoe even more.

Unfortunately, they eventually spot me and I quickly row away without a word. It wasn't exactly embarassing, but pretty awkward.

Also, getting caught doing your, erm, "business", is always pretty embarassing. Luckily, I'm usually pretty sneaky about it :p

I guess I'll post one:

About 2 weeks ago my family and I went on a float trip. As many of you already know, there's a lot of "interesting" people that live along the river. Well, I was a little ahead of my family in my own canoe and I decided to wait so they could catch up. I began looking around taking in the scenery and noticed to my left a man in overalls washing himself in the river, but I didn't really think about it. So I'm floating around the next bend of the river and I notice another guy wearing nothing but overalls and a girl wearing...... well nothing at all. So naturally, I begin gawking at them(particularly the lady :D) and begin slowing down my canoe even more.

Unfortunately, they eventually spot me and I quickly row away without a word. It wasn't exactly embarassing, but pretty awkward.

Also, getting caught doing your, erm, "business", is always pretty embarassing. Luckily, I'm usually pretty sneaky about it :p

Lol thats pretty funny shit, your business huh? lol

i don't know what segal movie that is, but it looks like its just a bunch of segments of different movies

The kids being shot are from the movie Postal, I do believe. It's a Uwe Boll movie. Not that bad, but if you dont like Boll, then it's not for you.

As for my most embarrassing/awkward moment. It would probably be when my girlfriend was living with her parentals. I stayed over there a few times, and one morning after I had taken a shower. I was gettin dressed and whatnot. Suddenly her 17 year old sister came running into the bathroom without notice! (note the door lock didnt work, and I didnt know it at the time) Needless to say. I think she was more embarassed than I was.

I was going on a trip to Hilston Park(Its a leisure center) for a few days with my school and while I was with my mates my mum and dad were waving at me while we were waiting for the bus and they were the only parents there!!

Lol thats pretty bad. id kill my mum if she did that! I tend to blank out embaressing moments. i honestly cant remember any...

A few weeks ago I had my end of year prom. I had a little too much to drink (when I say a little I mean a lot) and me and my friends hit a pub at the end and apparently I was singing and having an argument with a barmen, something about underage drinking? Oh and I threw up when I got home. My friends are still talking about it.

Just post an embarassing moment of yours.

Mine was today. :)

So i'm just driving around, waiting for my wife to get outta the hair salon, baby is at the mother in laws, times are good. I pop in a mix cd, some dre, some dmx and a little bit of the new eminem cd. For those of you that have listened to the new eminem cd you'll know what i'm talking about. Anyways, its hot so all the windows are down, and my son is gone so i can play my shit loud you know. I decide i want a coffee but the drive through is all packed so i park and go in. I leave the music pounding not know the next song to come on. Its the cleaning out my closet song, like number 3 on the cd. (the crazy incest step father psycho shit) LOL, anyways, i come out of Tim Hortons where there is a family parked right next to me with all their windows open and everyone can hear the sick shit of eminem. It was a family from South Carolina anyways, and the kids are looking at me and i feel like a fucken sicko. Just when i want to get outta there, the father asks me about a local golf course while the mom is just staring me down and the kids are speechless. I turned my shit down, gave him the info and that was it. Guess you'd have to be there, fuck that cd for now on!

Seriously? Stuff like this wouldn't even phase me, I get weird looks and piss people off all the time blairing my music...Everybody gives me weird looks for listening to Insane Clown Posse...I really don't give a fuck though, I actually find it funny when I pull up next to another car and they roll their windows up...

Anyways, yeah...As for the topic...I don't typically get embarrased by anything...I have a feeling that I am going to be embarrased at my wedding though as everybody is making me have a dance which I don't want...They are making us do dollar dances, I don't even know how to dance! I think dancing is retarded and want nothing to do with it what so ever!

Seriously? Stuff like this wouldn't even phase me, I get weird looks and piss people off all the time blairing my music...Everybody gives me weird looks for listening to Insane Clown Posse...I really don't give a fuck though, I actually find it funny when I pull up next to another car and they roll their windows up...

Anyways, yeah...As for the topic...I don't typically get embarrased by anything...I have a feeling that I am going to be embarrased at my wedding though as everybody is making me have a dance which I don't want...They are making us do dollar dances, I don't even know how to dance! I think dancing is retarded and want nothing to do with it what so ever!

Ya i normally wouldn't care, just the situation with the kids and the lady, . . anyways.

Ya i was the same at my wedding, didn't want to dance, because i can't. Anyways, next thing i know i'm thrown onto the spot, surrounded by everyone and i had to do the dollar dance and take of the garder thing around her leg. Man, the videos that were made of that were epic nevertheless. Talk about the biggest gimp of all time.. . . lol

Ya i normally wouldn't care, just the situation with the kids and the lady, . . anyways.

Ya i was the same at my wedding, didn't want to dance, because i can't. Anyways, next thing i know i'm thrown onto the spot, surrounded by everyone and i had to do the dollar dance and take of the garder thing around her leg. Man, the videos that were made of that were epic nevertheless. Talk about the biggest gimp of all time.. . . lol

Everybody makes fun of me cause I'm a chick that doesn't know how to dance and that straight up just doesn't even like dancing...Lol...I think my fiance is a little embarrased about doing the whole garter thingy too...;) He won't even help me pick the song for it (I'm thinking either Cherry Pie-Warrant or I Get Off-Halestorm)...

I didn't even think about that part of the whole wedding, my wife picked out the song without even telling me that was something i was supposed to do.

The dj messed up the song i guess she picked, so i ended up having to do the garter thing with the song I belive in miracles. I'm embarresed just remembering that moment. Ya the extent to which i dance is a slow song here and there, thats it, my wife is a dancing freak.

Everybody makes fun of me cause I'm a chick that doesn't know how to dance and that straight up just doesn't even like dancing...Lol...I think my fiance is a little embarrased about doing the whole garter thingy too...;) He won't even help me pick the song for it (I'm thinking either Cherry Pie-Warrant or I Get Off-Halestorm)...

Simple answer... do the Apache Dance!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMw3l-XftAw]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I got a kick out of this video, i think i saw the week after our wedding and was like, "as cool as it is, no way i could ever pull that off."

Maybe you can give it a try, lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqiw-Kqtlr0]YouTube - Wedding Dance First As A Couple FUNNY Baby Got Back[/ame]

When I was very young and did Karate, I had to get up and perform some moves in front of everyone else. I had terrible wind and farted through the whole thing. That was the most embarassing moment of my life.

Haha, mine's a lot like that. I play (american) football and am a center (the guy who hikes the ball to the quarterback). During one of our rather important games I had a stomach ache and felt like crap. During one of the plays, everyone is silent, no one is moving, and I heave this massive fart right on the QBs hands. He jumps back, we get a penalty, and I am forever to be known as the fart guy. Yep.