Whats your highest multi-kill?

Barad

I used to get a lot of double kills in BC2, even got a triple kill a few times, with the hand grenade or the rocket launcher.

I was playing Vietnam the other day, and we all know how easy it is to shoot down the Huey with a tanks cannon, which is exactly what I done, turns out the Huey was full :D so got a multi kill of 5. Felt bloody great, ill most definitely never do that again, pure luck I guess.

Whats your highest multikill(s)?

Edited by Barad

I got lucky like the OP did and shot a fully loaded Huey down with the main cannon on the tank. I can't remember how many people was in it though, it was either 4 or 5.

EDIT: WOW, I don't know how I missed shot instead of shit when I spell checked my original post.

Edited by Stickman400

C4 on a full tank for 4 kills. Done that a few times, always makes me laugh a little watching all the numbers pile up. You never know what you're gonna get until it all adds up.

The most I've ever gotten out of a chopper is 3 kills, people usually bail out in time when you hit it with an RPG.

I did get a double headshot with the m95 once, pretty funny. I kill a guy, then as I'm reloading I see a medic running to revive, aimed at the medic, pulled the trigger right as he hit his defib. It was a lucky shot, hit the medic and the other guy right as he got up. Poor dude must have been alive for a half second, didn't even have a chance.

It was over a thousand men... they tried to kill my team mate while his mom was asking him to help with the dishes. the game was full of the bad hackers. they swarmed over me because they know they couldn't take me on one by one. i didn't show my self so easily to them either. i was playing conquest (normal mode) and there was only me and juan. while the other team had 115 other people. they were using the multi-man hack ability (they could spawn as soon as they die on a living teammate(similar to MW2)). the men rushed my partner. i was using recon with mortar and extra-damage.

The men attacked my parter and didn't touch him once. Juan was important because no one had ever knifed him. His name was valuable. i placed mortar strikes right on top of my partners head and shot at the basterds with my machine sniper i made out of digital hack material. i shot using the infinite bullet hack i bought on ebay. with all of this i not only saved my partners life, but Juan even got the special meatloaf surprise he wanted from his mom. God Bless America.

I got 8 Destruction 2.0 kills on Nelson Bay collapsing the large building at the second set of objectives (closer to the water, B I think?) with an assault class under barrel grenade launcher.

MOST EPIC MULTI-KILL EVER.

I wish I had a capture cam. Needless to say this unlocked "Demolition Man" for me. :woop:

I got 8 kills on Nelson Bay, First B building, I just planted C4 all around it and detonated.

However, unlike you, it was 6 enemies and 2 Team kills :)

Cant remember the exact number of multikills in one go, but blackhawk and hueykills plus destruction kills has to be the winner:) Nothing more satisfying than to blast down a huey with the main gun!

And yeah, an epic moment for me, was on Heavy Metal: My squadmate dropped me of on top of one of the windmills in the middle of the map..then a blackhawk with had to land just by where i stood.. fast thinking, throwing c4 down on it and hoping for the best.. and pow pow, i got 4 kills! Haha, that was a new one for me!

11!! Got my heart pumping still thinking about it, wasn't all at once but they kept counting at the bottom of my screen.

Rush, attacking on hill 137, final crates. I had just armed A and was sitting beside it, couldn't see a thing because of the dust from grenades and the fire from the flamethrowers.

So i armed it, threw a grenade to where the defenders come from and killed 2, then killed 4 with my M10 who were rushing the crate to disarm, had to reload so knifed the next 2, had a moment to reload and killed 3 more.

I know theres was a lot of luck involved but man i felt good after that...

5 kills with one mortar? didn't even know that was possible, I have over 100 kills with it and only got a double once lol

Can't believe some nutters here got up 7, 8 multikills..insane..

Can you believe that in Battlefield modern combat there was even an achievement for killing 5 enemies and no friedlies with the mortar strike?

Impossible to get...

Can you believe that in Battlefield modern combat there was even an achievement for killing 5 enemies and no friedlies with the mortar strike?

Impossible to get...

I actually got that legit one time, but it never popped, I could have swore it did, but it didn't. I am damn sure that I got 5 people, and there wasn't a friendly anywhere to be found. I even remember the map, Backstab, good old Backstab....

Ha no wonder :p still must of felt great! ;)

yep I also got a 7 kill with a D2.0 on nelson bay by C4'ing a building

The shitty thing about multikills in BFBC is the game likes to screw you out of what could be more...I've gotten a triple kill followed immediately by a double kill from the same attack before...which, is worth more points altogether, but I want to see "multikill" dammit.

I managed a five with TNT the other night on Hill 137, it was a complete fluke. A tank was sitting in the bunker with the second "A" crate so I ran over an put some TNT on it's arse, just as I blew it up the jeep appeared to road kill me...but it was behind the tank!! :lol: took out both vehicles which were both fully occupied.