What are you looking forward to the most about Fallout New Vegas?

BrandonStewart

I'm looking forward to what I hope is a true successor to 1 and 2 in all the ways that made the originals so great with the understanding that times change as well. Fallout 3 was no where near as bad as FO: BoS, but it still failed to capture the essence of the original two. They need to make the city cells be loaded and remove loading from entering houses. When going on the hunt to exterminate an entire town, it is pretty irritating waiting for it to load, even if it is only a couple of seconds. They need to bring sex back to being an intricate tactic and bartering tool. They need to bring over the top expectations and more special pointless perks that further define how your game becomes played by how you've killed/what you've done/etc. Bring back STD's and allow me to spread them, etc. Make fallout new vegas a true successor to the originals, give it the story, the characters with real emotion that you fall in love with, and just let me be as depraved, slutty, or murderous as I want to be. Then I will look forward to Fallout: NV. Granted if none of the above happens, I'll still get it. I'll just keep bitching. :)