Best Episode yet *SPOILERS*

Jamski

What a great Episode. Good puzzles, story line and a nice little teaser at the end.

The bit with Duck and my wife in tears! Really tugging on the heart strings there. Brilliant game, bring on Episode 4.

Not sure about the two new people at the end and not convinced we'll find Clemmy's parents either.

I agree with you to a certain point. They do a good job of leaving us with lots to contemplate for the coming episodes.

But at the same time, doesn't anyone else find it weird that the game seems to be driven so hard on how your choices effect the outcome, but after this episode it seems all previous choices don't matter at all?

I mean now it doesn't matter if you picked Doug or Carley in the first episode, because no matter what, that character gets offed in this one. And also it doesnt matter if you side with Lilly or Kenny because now Lilly's gone (either you leave her on the road or she takes the RV), and since Kenny lost his entire family, he doesn't even care anymore. It seems to me we essentially all have the same game going into episode 4.

Just some thoughts.

To be honest I haven't thought about it too much. I mean there are a lot of choices. What about Lilly's dad, couldn't he have been saved in episode 2, could he still be alive? Maybe not, I haven't looked in to all the possible outcomes.

I guess your decisions change the game to a point, right up to the end of Episode 3 at least. Maybe now everyone is essentially at the same place and the decisions will now change the end of the game for everyone. As I said, I haven't really looked in to it or thought about it all that much, just enjoying the storyline. :)

True, it is a good story line. But as for Larry, you can't save him. You either try to help Lilly revive him and Kenny kills him or Kenny kills him with your help. Either way, Lilly or Kenny hates you for your decision.

But that's the thing, because I sided with Kenny which seemed like a good call for the long run, but now he doesn't even care what's happened. But i am enjoying the twists and shocker moments, although its starting to feel like I'm just watching The Walking Dead on AMC.

I've sided with Kenny all along, his boat plan seemed like a winner from the off! As I said, the choices have led us all pretty much the same point now, but I think the story will split again to several different endings. That's my hope anyway. :)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was so sad to see Duck die. I loved the little goofball. He seemed kinda borderline special needs at times, other times just a goofy kid. He made me laugh.

I've stuck by Kenny's family from the start. I saved Duck, I stood against Larry at the pharmacy, I gave food to the kids, I sided with Kenny and off Larry (too happy to. Screw him). I protect Kenny's family like they were my own (game wise). Seeing that happen made me sad. I shot Duck so Ken wouldn't have too.

• 1 year later...