Multiplayer glitch problem

LiquidSkieS

So of course I completed the game on all 3 difficulties already and then went for the multiplayer achievements that didn't pop.... Any way to fix this? I'm not sure if trying it again will help. The reason I say this is because I got the spill 10k gallons of blood as my second achievement...just from killing the 1st 3 enemies.

Also, I'd like to know if anyone can confirm that drinking potions carry over from difficulties. I've been through the game 4 times with no achievement. The love potion/wand achievement isn't popping either. I've tried clearing the cache and recovering my profile (to try and erase my progress in the book) Haven't been through the game since but I hope this works.

If anyone can help PLEASE post. I'd really like to get this 1k out of my life ASAP

that wasn't my question. People say you have to do the multiplayer achievements on a blank book (0/22) I've completed the game on all 3 difficulties so my book reads 22/22 on casual, intermediate and hardcore. So, I don't have a blank book to do the multiplayer achievements on (I.E. beat the game on casual with multiple players) The arena achievement I'm not worried about.

I'm looking for someone who knows either:

1. How to erase the book and start fresh OR

2. Someone who has done the achievements AFTER completing the game single player so I don't waste my time playing it again.

I've done the "beat only the boss levels" trick that you use to get the "who wants my autograph" achievement without playing the levels to try and get the multiplayer achievements.

Maybe I need to actually go through all the levels in 2 player mode and not try and skip? Can anyone confirm this?

Hey man, you don't seem like you are getting your question answered, so I've taken it upon myself to get an answer for you. I grabbed the game and beat it on Medium, and Hard today. I've loaded up two controllers and I'm running through the game split screen co-op now to see if I get a multi achievement completion too. I'll let you know when I get it finished, if you need a partner for other achievements on it, let me know. GT is Arsellec Lune.

New info--

Alright due to a few issues I had with the fuse box, it took a bit longer than I had hoped. From what I got out of it, I went through the game, all 22 stages(boss included) I skipped cutscenes when available, and had the game completely freeze on stage 10, at the slingshot to the little giant. Reloaded the game at the conclusion instead of stage 10 all over again. By the time I beat the Little Tailor, I got Sharing Celebrity with my main and the account I made to test it. This was two player co-op same console. I don't know if live has anything to do with it, but doing it this way, with single player Medium and Hard complete, I got the multiplayer Medium complete as well.

If you still feel the need to delete, it looks like the method to delete it was described here at this link. Hope some of this helps you. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-201649.html

Edited by Arsellec
New info

Sweet dude. You have 0/22 on the easy difficulty though, right? You say you had medium done, then went through from start to finish with 2 controllers on medium and got the achievement....I'm gonna have to try it. I'll check out that link too. The only other post I found on deleting the saved game was useless because it said to go in and delete the save file from the HD.... too bad it saves to the profile and not the HD. I'll check it out though, thanks again dude

I actually had 1/22 on easy, only played the first level, but I did the first level in co-op same console as well. Other than that, yeah it was just like I said. I hope it works out for you man. If you need a partner, I still need Hard and Easy co-op achievements so I wouldn't mind playing with you.

I have completed the whole game on easy, medium and hard in single player prior to starting the co-op runs.

I am still running through the co-op levels right now, but have completed easy in co-op (over Xbox Live) and got the achievement when I should have. I was also using the "boss level" trick for the achievement and it still worked.

Right now I am about 3 levels away from finishing hard (and will update once done), so I should be able to let you know if it works again and any issues we may have.

The people I did easy with have had some issues with the co-op achievement, and we are not sure if it is:

(i) due to them missing a level,

(ii) due to them quitting out and rejoining at the end to get the A/A+ ranking, or

(iii) because they were not hosting.

They are a mixed group, including one who has completed the game once, one who is halfway through the game, and one who just started the game.

I should be able to get some more information shortly once we complete hard as we have been keeping much more accurate track on the levels completed than we did with easy. We are also having everyone stay in from the beginning to the end of the entire level to test various "scenarios". Hopefully we will be able to clarify any multiplayer issues people are having shortly.

Edited by Protium38

• 4 weeks later...