Trophy Chase Tips

I just got my 1000gs for Outdoor Adventures 2010, and would like to share some useful info for those working on the game also.

-While you are going through trophy chase mode, make sure you kill each trophy animal using the Compound Bow. This will ensure that you get 100% integrity rating for every animal that you kill to go towards your Integrity achievement.

-You dont necessarily need to be stealthy or stalk while doing trophy chase. You can run around and scare the animals while looking for your trophy. There are a set amount of game animals in each trophy chase map and one trophy. The animals will just run around but never disappear from the map. This includes your trophy animal. Many times I was able to run right up on my trophy and bag it. This saves a lot of time.

-Don't bother with decoys, calls, etc. Just stick with compound bow and your scent cover spray for good measure. The calls and stuff seem to only attract the game animals that you aren't looking for. The trophies are more stubborn.

• 2 years later...