Phoenix Wright movie

MADasaHatter

So I'm playing this game this summer. I saw a youtube vid of someone playing it and bought it for my ipod. I'm really hooked.

Then I remember reading that the Wright movie came out and is soon to come out here in NY.

Anyone interested should go check it out. I mean, it's a Phoenix Wright movie! It can't be bad.:confused: If I have time this summer, I'm going to check it out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20xsntIVokk]Gyakuten Saiban (逆転è£åˆ¤) (Ace Attorney) - Film Trailer [subbed] - YouTube[/ame]

I'm a Huge, HUGE fan of the Phoenix Wright series. Love 'em to bits. I've purchased and played all of them on the Nintendo DS, and they are just a superb collection of games all around.

Hatter, if you're hooked on Justice for All (I assume that's the one you're playing because it's the first one in the series) don't even hesitate to think about picking up the others - the characters, the story, the plot twists, the cases... you have no idea how good these games are.

But the movie doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. And judging from a few select scenes in the trailer, it looks as if the film all but covers the very first game. I can see this being part of a trilogy of films to be honest; the story that is spread over the first three Phoenix Wright games means they're just going to have to do more than one or two movies to tell the entire story.

If it comes out over here in the UK, I'll definitely go and see it.