Girl Gamers on gta4

KFZ Scrubs

Wat do u think about girl gamers  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Wat do u think about girl gamers

• I don't care, long as they play good
    • Don't like them, they shouldn't be playin wit me
    • I didn't even know there was girls playin

Question for everybody out there...... who minds about playin wit a girl gamer online? I mean, when i play online i get pretty mixed replies frm the ppl i play wit. Sumtimes they're cool wit it and just play the game. But other times when they see the gamergirl nametag they start to harass, make fun of or just kick for no reason. I think thats pretty stupid, i think its because most of the guys out there can't stand playin wit girls online or sumthing or maybe cuz they're arrogant and immature lil kids who still thinks girls are carryin the viral diseas called cooties. Watever it is, plz input ur opinion cuz i'd like to know... thnx.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got to be the dumbest thread I've seen today.

The poll tops it off...

I don't understand how anyone can see female gamers as anything besides gamers.

Treating them differently than male gamers is probably one of the reasons we don't see as many online, or playing games in general.

It doesn't make any difference to me, in any fashion.

To be honest, I usually find female gamers to be much more polite, and respectful than men, especially on say GTA or CoD4.

Ah, I didn't know you're female, so that gives a different tone to the thread.

Still, a gamer's a gamer, and I'd rather a polite young lady, than an angry 30 year old man, or an annoying 12 year old boy.

girls are gamers too. Guarenteed you played against many more than you thought. Just a lot of them don't talk because they are afraid of the things guys say.

Personally i think its cool playing games with girls. I can't really explain why, but they bring on a different attitude to the game.

My wife plays with a bunch of friends that are girls, and they are all cool. I think guys just get pissed off sometimes cuz they can't stand loosing to a girl.

Ah, I didn't know you're female, so that gives a different tone to the thread.

Still, a gamer's a gamer, and I'd rather a polite young lady, than an angry 30 year old man, or an annoying 12 year old boy.

Ohh, rofl i thought u knew i was. Srry though, im pretty much just ventin rite now cuz of the assholeness ive been expierincein online like uncessary actions.

Not that I would be an ass to them, but younger female gamers (particularly those under 20 years old) are extremly annoying. They will come on their mics and start saying things like "you got killed by a girl" and start talking lots of randomness. Its annoying for the fact that they think their special or something because their a girl and playing online. I havent had a problem like this with older female gamers, but its rare to come across that.

Not that I would be an ass to them, but younger female gamers (particularly those under 20 years old) are extremly annoying. They will come on their mics and start saying things like "you got killed by a girl" and start talking lots of randomness. Its annoying for the fact that they think their special or something because their a girl and playing online. I havent had a problem like this with older female gamers, but its rare to come across that.

I've yet to run into one of those. Personally i don't use a mic cuz if i do its followed by harrassment and other rude comments. So wat if i kill them, i won't do anythin to shove it in their face. Its just the comments they send me or say to me ingame which really sux.

I'll tell you what. The best Deathmatch player I've seen yet was female! Her tag is PeanutLoca. I was in 3 matches with her and she f*ckin' owned the match each time. It was hilarious to hear the Sh*t talkers get quieter and quieter as she piled up the kills. It was worth getting my ass kicked just to watch the idiots get schooled.

I actually admire girl gamers. My ex was one and I guess what still keeps us close is our love for video games, but yeah she can kick my ass pretty bad in CoD4 lol

I don't care who I play with but if you complain after I kill you once and keep on going after me till the end of the match, well lets just say it's little too much. Mostly annoying little kids do stuff like that in Kane and Lynch.

Question for everybody out there...... who minds about playin wit a girl gamer online? I mean, when i play online i get pretty mixed replies frm the ppl i play wit. Sumtimes they're cool wit it and just play the game. But other times when they see the gamergirl nametag they start to harass, make fun of or just kick for no reason. I think thats pretty stupid, i think its because most of the guys out there can't stand playin wit girls online or sumthing or maybe cuz they're arrogant and immature lil kids who still thinks girls are carryin the viral diseas called cooties. Watever it is, plz input ur opinion cuz i'd like to know... thnx.

guys that cant stand playin wit girls are most likely gay

for me i have a lot of girls on my friends list and they are really cool

I think they do it because a lot of them think all girls are noobs. I dont mind if a teammate of me is a girl. As long as they doesnt teamkill, teabagg me , scream through their mic like little kids or shoot the tires of my cars I dont have a problem with girls.

I would want them to teabag me! :drunk:p

It really shouldn't matter, just like it shouldn't matter what the gamer's age is either. Unfortunately, we have little annoying immature 10 year olds online that mess it up for the others. I honestly think that all gamers are equal, as long as you are respectful to others and aren't a "cheater". I think girl gamers are hot!

It really shouldn't matter, just like it shouldn't matter what the gamer's age is either. Unfortunately, we have little annoying immature 10 year olds online that mess it up for the others. I honestly think that all gamers are equal, as long as you are respectful to others and aren't a "cheater". I think girl gamers are hot!

I agree, idk what the gamer is, male/female young/old just as they play well with others..:drunk