Robot Master before Robot Controller?

Hustlinonradio

I just started this game and then i was on the first set level 8 and when i completed it i got Robot Master which i thought was cool except 1. I am pretty sure i have not done 10,000 turns and 2. Robot Controller for 1,000 turns i have not even gotten yet.

Has anyone else gotten this achievement glitch?

So I got Robot Controller already (1000 turns) but even with beating the game I still have not gotten Robot Master. I tried the thing where you hold down an arrow key and space bar to get him to turn endlessly, but I think the game only counts turns made during a completed attempt. I let that thing turn all night and then finished the level when I woke up and still no achievement.

I had tried this doing levels that I had already completed and it didn't work. I finally went to the next new puzzle and did the whole thing on that one (I just did a 1,000 turns a day instead of the taping option). After I marked off 10,000 I completed the level and the achievement popped. That might be the key.

I had tried this doing levels that I had already completed and it didn't work. I finally went to the next new puzzle and did the whole thing on that one (I just did a 1,000 turns a day instead of the taping option). After I marked off 10,000 I completed the level and the achievement popped. That might be the key.

I don't have any puzzles left that I haven't done. I would only be doing levels that I beat already. I may have to delete all my progress and try again...

• 4 months later...