WAY off topic here

Wow, so pretty much you are a complete and utter douchebag. A girl cheats on you, which effects you and only you. You send indecent pictures of her to her family and people at school which effects her relationship with all those people. Pretty sure there's nothing more immature than that. Pretty pathetic.

From reading one of his topics where he was bragging about being high and wrote a full story about all the crazy shit that he saw.. I have already classed him as a schoolboy who thinks his cool by telling people things that didn't really happen that people don't really care or respect him for doing anyway.. I would just ignore him he probably made it up anyway to try and look cool ^^

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...where do I begin. The worst break-up I've ever encountered just happened recently and it just about did me in. Jdm knows some of what I went through, as I've talked to him a little about it, but I'll elaborate "the rest of the story."

I had been dating this girl for a few months, you know, nothing major, but we were together almost everyday for several hours. I don't know what made do this, I guess I just got a wild hair up my ass, so I joined the Army. While I was at basic training, at Fort Knox, I've been told she screwed at least 4 guys while I was gone. Like an idiot, I forgave her. I was 19, in love, yadda yadda. Anyway, I come home for christmas break, and at the time I didn't know she'd been screwing anyone. I spend all the money I had made during basic training (which isn't much, let me tell ya) to buy her a ring, because I had made up my mind that she was the one, or so I thought. Anyway, I'm getting side-tracked. So I come home, and of course, I find out and all hell breaks loose. But, being the mature (or so I think sometimes) person that I am, I forgive and forget. This was dec. of 05, mind you. We had our good times, and our shit times, but mostly shit times. I had her living with me (big mistake), buying her clothes, paying for everything for her. I can't remember exactly what day it was of this year, but she went home for a while, as she usually does, but she never came back. We talked on the phone a little each day, trying to keep ourselves from growing tired of each other. I guess she grew tired of me or something, but I spent the remaining money from my check for her on V-Day of this year. I take it to her...only to find out she's gone somewhere with a guy. Goddamn I was pissed, so I went to find her. I found her at a baseball field in the backseat with a guy. He was one of my friends to beat it all. So I threw the shit I bought her on his car, and left. I took that pretty hard and I lived in a bottle for about 4 months. Anyway, this story isn't as good as Illutions, but oh well.

I never really noticed up until freshman year, when everyone started getting a cell phone. Then each study hall I had I would hear girls talking about some "bitch" that did something or some asshole guy who broke up with someone.

I hated high school, fyi. :p

Yea, i've been in the same school district for 11 years. I'm going into my junior year.

But yea HS is the shit, but like you said those their times it can be iffy.

Right now it's fun because i'm hanging out with friends over summer, got my GF for 3 months, Working out with the football team and playing travel baseball again since my torn labrum in my shoulder finially healed.

Btw if your wondering i don't play football, alot of people wanted me do and the coaches wanted me to be their starting WR/Saftey. But basbeall is what i want to play in college and professional, so i play that year round but workout with the football team since its only benefiting me and most my friends are on that team.

Only thing that sucks this summer is that i have to take a summer schooll class, got screwed last semester.

Sorry way off topic! :p

Trust me though Sanction, once some action comes your way, your like HS ;), unless it's this

http://fatgrrl.com/wp-content/FatGirl_FatFriday_Swimsuit_10Nov06.jpg

Have Fun! :p

My worst breakup ever?

Long story short -- because I was working 80+ hours a week to make enough money to pay our rent, she thought I was engaging in activities not befitting a committed relationship. She wouldn't listen to reason and moved back with her parents, but not before accomplishing the following while I was at work (in more or less lamest to most egregious):

• broke all of my shot glasses (I had a decent collection from around the world)
  • went online and cancelled all of my magazine subscriptions (this one was just bizarre)
  • poured an entire can of Morton salt into each of my 3 freshwater aquariums killing all my fish
  • took a hammer to a few of my classic consoles (R.I.P. SNES & Dreamcast)
  • went online, gave away all of my 3000+ gold pieces in World of WarCraft, sold my ph4t epix at the vendor and deleted my characters

Some good that came out of this situation? Got me focused on my 360 which in turn (oddly enough) has opened up my social life -- WoW is the devil.

I look back and laugh hysterically, and maybe cry a little bit that my SNES went kerplooie.

• poured an entire can of Morton salt into each of my 3 freshwater aquariums killing all my fish
  • took a hammer to a few of my classic consoles (R.I.P. SNES & Dreamcast)

I would have shot her in her big toe for those two things. I mean come on, what did those fish ever do to her?? They're fucking fish! Plus SNES AND Dreamcast? The woman is just too cruel. Does she not know of great things when she sees them?

Sadly, I have no really fun stories except the first woman I ever dated decided to cheat on me only two weeks after we started going out. I didn't know, because I was too oblivious to the fact that it was my first relationship. It was kinda nice that it didn't last for more than two months. And from what I gather, she has cheated on that person and fled to Texas and is now knocked up with someone else's baby. Karma's a bitch.

The only two times I've been broken up with were both particuarly bad. The rest of the time I've done the breaking up.

The first time was around 2 years ago, she was a real slut and I knew it and she cheated with a couple of guys a year younger than her and then when I confronted her about it she broke up with me. I had and still have a bunch of naked, etc. pics of her but I never did anything with them, I probably should have.

The second time was pretty recently, about half a year ago a bit before I met my current girlfriend. She didn't have a job so I gave her a bit of money from my weekly wages every week, even though I don't make much, a little over minimum wage at a supermarket. anyway she started spending her money on other things and stopped talking to me and stuff, then I was informed she cheated on me after buying a bunch of guys drinks. The next morning she broke up with me through a text message. That really pissed me off, and she's still with the guy she cheated on me with :(

I had a guy recently who stopped talking to me and dropped of the planet. We weren't in a relationship so it really vexed me as to why he disappeared. Its really a bother when that happens but at least its easy to get over. Actually this event led me to my current beau, who is the most wonderful man I've ever been with.

Ex-wife basically broke things off with me over the phone. Had no clue it was coming at the time, but, looking back, it's kinda obvious that working 15-18 hours a day is bad for relationships.

Over the phone. I really can't blame the girl though because it was long-distance and we weren't (and still aren't) in the situation to be together. We still love each other and we're pretty open together. She's pretty much the only girl I've ever loved, but oh well, maybe a different time in my life. We still keep in touch though and are best friends.

Nothing like a little misery to bring people together you know?

I got a good one but I won't go into too many details since I can sum it up into the juicy parts.

I'm doing the long distance thing with a gamer girl for about a year and since she was so cool I introduced her to my other gamer friends over the phone/forum/IM so she got pretty familiar with all of em (first mistake)

We live in California and she lives in Alaska so I arranged to fly up and see her. So called friend was coming to "support" me and the comic book studio we we're promoting but couldn't afford the plane ticket, I spotted him the cash, covered room and board since I was more financially stable than he was. (Second mistake.)

Her car was having serious issues that we couldn't fix while we were up there. My solution? Buy her a used SUV! (*facepalm* mistake of a lifetime)

Had issues of running up the cell phone bill while having long conversations. My solution? Put her on my family plan so calls between us were free! (*double facepalm*)

Had plans to spend time together with my girl in Seattle at an anime convention after finishing business in Alaska so I bought her a plane ticket and got hotel reservations at the hottest hotel by the convention (You know, the more I type, the more I realize how retarded I was i.e. in love lol)

Friend returns to Cali a day prior to me and my girl going to Seattle. That evening I meet with my girl for coffee looking forward to finally spending some quality time together. She decides to drop the bomb on me right then and there that she fell in love WITH MY FRIEND and wants to end the relationship. Funny how he didn't even mention a word of this while he was under my care, on top of the fact that he made her do it cause he couldn't do it himself!

Long story short, She still goes to Seattle with me regardless, (shock makes you agree to the silliest things) still using the cellphone to keep in touch with my "former friend" until the day we parted ways in the airport. (insult to injury, he had the same service provider so calls were free and he sent her a phone afterwards since it was such a good idea.) I still footed the food, hotel and car rental costs for the entire trip. I think she still drives the car I got her but who knows.

There wasn't a night I spent in Seattle sober. :(

2 years later my new girlfriend doesn't particularly care for videogames, but that's awwwight by me! (And she knows absolutely NOTHING about my ex. Not exactly a story to tell, you know what I mean?)

Edited by Ryot Control

worst was when i saw her with another guy in a reseraunt and i watched her write the text to me in the distance while having lunch with him and i couldnt help but laugh. went up to her called her a tool and left. suprisingly got back together a few months later. then me and another girl fell for eachother so i just shoved right back up her ass. she had it coming :p

I got a good one but I won't go into too many details since I can sum it up into the juicy parts.

I'm doing the long distance thing with a gamer girl for about a year and since she was so cool I introduced her to my other gamer friends over the phone/forum/IM so she got pretty familiar with all of em (first mistake)

We live in California and she lives in Alaska so I arranged to fly up and see her. So called friend was coming to "support" me and the comic book studio we we're promoting but couldn't afford the plane ticket, I spotted him the cash, covered room and board since I was more financially stable than he was. (Second mistake.)

Her car was having serious issues that we couldn't fix while we were up there. My solution? Buy her a used SUV! (*facepalm* mistake of a lifetime)

Had issues of running up the cell phone bill while having long conversations. My solution? Put her on my family plan so calls between us were free! (*double facepalm*)

Had plans to spend time together with my girl in Seattle at an anime convention after finishing business in Alaska so I bought her a plane ticket and got hotel reservations at the hottest hotel by the convention (You know, the more I type, the more I realize how retarded I was i.e. in love lol)

Friend returns to Cali a day prior to me and my girl going to Seattle. That evening I meet with my girl for coffee looking forward to finally spending some quality time together. She decides to drop the bomb on me right then and there that she fell in love WITH MY FRIEND and wants to end the relationship. Funny how he didn't even mention a word of this while he was under my care, on top of the fact that he made her do it cause he couldn't do it himself!

Long story short, She still goes to Seattle with me regardless, (shock makes you agree to the silliest things) still using the cellphone to keep in touch with my "former friend" until the day we parted ways in the airport. (insult to injury, he had the same service provider so calls were free and he sent her a phone afterwards since it was such a good idea.) I still footed the food, hotel and car rental costs for the entire trip. I think she still drives the car I got her but who knows.

2 years later my new girlfriend doesn't particularly care for videogames, but that's awwwight by me! (And she knows absolutely NOTHING about my ex. Not exactly a story to tell, you know what I mean?)

Holy Shit OUCH those guys are complete backstabbers :( *conforts*

Mine aint rly very bad because i was kinda not so much into her anymore but she had to go to Jedah with her family for like a month while we were going out when she gets back she tells me that shes cheated on me (alot) and says things aint workings (which was true tbh) it was still kinda painfull even though

It's not so much of the fact that they totally took advantage of me, (at least in retrospect it is.) but more of the incredibly retarded amount of personal finances I put into it to have this happen.

Shoot, you know what kinda gaming rig I would have if I just stayed home? Oh well, many people have learned, and my other friends still have fun with it at my expense. They're always asking when I'm going to buy my girl a car. I just sock em in the chest cause they're just poking fun at me.

its not the worse one as ive already shared that but i think i have to share my funniest.

Oh so many years ago i think i was 13/14, i was going out with this guy and our families went away together to the good old british seaside (yeah right) anyway, he thought he was clever and started going out with another girl while we were there.

obviously i found out and wasnt too happy, so i suggested we go to the swimming pool one day, i got him to show off his 'skills' on the diving board but before he jumped i shouted up to him that he was dumped and then my little brother pulled down my ex's swimming trunks leaving him butt nekkid, he tried to jump into the water but as his trunks were round his ankles he fell and broke his nose!

best day of my life and it may have been evil but meh what the hell!

only the one for me but it didnt go too well :)

i went to a mates birthday the saturday night, she went to a BBQ/party at another persons house insisting that I wouldn't be welcome/invited. I think this is a bit weird as if it was the other way around i'd tell my mate to fuck off and stay home with my gf.

anyway night goes on, I get a drunken phone call thats about it. then no contact for 2 days. no returned phone calls etc, ask her friends if anything happened but no one says anything.

I get an e-mail on the third day saying she got a bit close with some guy etc. she swore they only kissed under covers etc but that was enough for me. she asked if i could forgive her etc (in an email)

she gets on msn, i explain to her she can get fucked, and dont speak to her for a good 3 years.

but now when I see her we say hi and catch up, and laugh about how young and stupid we were :)

well i have an all time f*cked up break up.....me and my girl were at our friends friends house...and she decided she wanted to go to some random room to have sex...now normally i would have been ok with this except that not even 10 minutes prior the owner of the house kicked this couple out for having sex in his house.....well i didnt want to get kicked out especially considering that we rode with our friends so we had no way home....well she got mad at me and went off with her friend some where in the house...i didnt think nothing of it...after an hour i still hadnt seen her and wnet looking for her, some random guy told me she had went "that way" pointing down the hall, when i went down their i discovered their where only 2 doors one to a bathroom which was open and the other closed...i open the other door to my surprise their was my gf but ass naked get it on with some guy she had met at the party...i said "i thought you were my girl" her response to that was "well doesnt look like it to me NOW GET OUT"...so i took her clothes and his and threw them away and alerted every one in the house that their was a free show....my friend took me back to his apt where my car was and we left her their with a bunch of people she didnt know and no way home...so i think i paid her back pretty well

Oh my god, that's an absolutely insane story. Guess it was a lot of naivety on your part spending all the money, but at least you learned a good lesson. Man, terrible luck with the character of your friend and her though.