1st post, we will see how this goes...

Curtieson

Hello everyone, thought I would introduce myself.

I am pretty new to the 360 world, I had an Xbox in college, but had to wait until the marriage bills were done until I got the 360.

Well, I have been married 3 weeks now and gteting into the full swing of all that is 360.

I just got my LIVE subscription off of Buy.com for 20% off (40$) so I am waiting for that, but until it gets here, I will put in some time on the single player of Forza 2 / COD4 / Splinter Cell. By far my 3 favs.

Thanks for reading, and will chat with more of you soon I am sure.

Great to see another 360 owner and member of this site. I'm sure you'll quickly find out this is the best site out there for 360 related information. If you have some time and haven't already you should just spend some time and check out a lot of what this site has to offer. Hope you have a blast with the 360!

Great to see another 360 owner and member of this site. I'm sure you'll quickly find out this is the best site out there for 360 related information. If you have some time and haven't already you should just spend some time and check out a lot of what this site has to offer. Hope you have a blast with the 360!

Wow, well hell, this isn't just a welcome to x360a.org, but a welcome to the world of Xbox 360! I really hope that you enjoy both the 360 and this site!

welcome to the site. Nice to see that you finally got a 360. Also if you have true extra cash I would recomond assassians creed , gears to war, or bioshock. All top games.

Thanks for the well wishes guys, I found the site for the "HOW TOOs" for the accomplishments, hope to find a couple of companions to play some games too!

Hello everyone, thought I would introduce myself.

I am pretty new to the 360 world, I had an Xbox in college, but had to wait until the marriage bills were done until I got the 360.

Well, I have been married 3 weeks now and gteting into the full swing of all that is 360.

I just got my LIVE subscription off of Buy.com for 20% off (40$) so I am waiting for that, but until it gets here, I will put in some time on the single player of Forza 2 / COD4 / Splinter Cell. By far my 3 favs.

Thanks for reading, and will chat with more of you soon I am sure.

Congrats on everything, have fun with your 360...and that other thing you mentioned ;)