Achievement Trading Thread

Aqua18

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just grabbed the DLC and I'm working on the single player trials. I'll need a partner for the multiplayer ones, so if anyone wants to work on those together just message me and send a friend request. Evenings and weekends work best for me... damn work!

Just like pretty much everyone else on this thread I need a partner/partners for the "Its in the Trial" achievement in the Trials of St. Lucia DLC (its the one where you need to beat 25 different single player and 15 different two-player EA trials). I'm on pretty much on any random times throughout the day so just send me a PM or send a msg to my GT (RaPnBaLL26). Looking to get this squared away ASAP.

Good day to everyone. Looking to complete EA's 15 two player trials. I will be on today for most of the day so if anyone wants to try to do as many as possible let me know. I havent finished any since most people have either quit or not join a match I host. If i cant get anyone right now I will be progressing in the 1 player trials unless someone message me. good luck and good gaming.

• 2 weeks later...