1000G'ing this game - your opinion?

girl poison

I've had this game since the day it came out - my fiance bought it, played it for an hour, hated it, never played it again. Tried to take it back to Gamestop the next day and they offered a whooping $23, I told him we might as well try to sell it on eBay or even keep it for that. I've never played it but I'm thinking about asking a friend if he's willing to drop $7 for a copy on Amazon or rent it from Gamefly, but how does this game fair in the journey to 1000G, in your opinion? Is it relatively easy, or is it worth the pain and struggle, is the game even fun at all, even a little bit? I appreciate anything you have to offer.

1king this game is a piece of piss I tried so hard to enjoy this game when I got it on release day as I had high hopes for it, sadly like most will agree it did not live up to what I hoped it would so I maxed out the cheevos in less than a week and then traded it in.

It could of been so much better :(

Reached 1000G in two days. Final verdict: very easy to 1000G, a few challenges are frustrating at times if you did 3-stars leveled like I did, game probably had a lot of potential in versus mode except for the netcoding problem on release that prevented a lot of people from playing online.. quite a shame. Storyline could have been better and I really didn't like how the campaign.. and solo play.. and versus.. are all the same objective-based maps and game modes.

I have a feeling if they made a Brink 2 they could fix a lot of the problems but I don't think this game was successful enough for that.

Anywho I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap game for achievements and/or easy 1000G, you can buy it used on Amazon for $7.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Reached 1000G in two days. Final verdict: very easy to 1000G, a few challenges are frustrating at times if you did 3-stars leveled like I did, game probably had a lot of potential in versus mode except for the netcoding problem on release that prevented a lot of people from playing online.. quite a shame. Storyline could have been better and I really didn't like how the campaign.. and solo play.. and versus.. are all the same objective-based maps and game modes.

I have a feeling if they made a Brink 2 they could fix a lot of the problems but I don't think this game was successful enough for that.

Anywho I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap game for achievements and/or easy 1000G, you can buy it used on Amazon for $7.

Perfect!

I came here looking for this answer. I'm seeing it cheaper and cheaper at gamestop. Or gamefly. I keep finding free month promos laying around for gamefly.

• 1 year later...
Perfect!

I came here looking for this answer. I'm seeing it cheaper and cheaper at gamestop. Or gamefly. I keep finding free month promos laying around for gamefly.

Finally traded in my Forza 3 and got enough credit to buy this, Perfect Dark Zero, and still have $1.50 left over. Sounds like an easy 1000 - I remember the trailer from back in the day and it looked interesting so why not.

• 4 months later...

i guess, i'm making me some enemies now, but i enjoyed the Game, it played it Long time even i already had the 1250/1250G from it, but i know the're some parts where you can rage extremly and some you can enjoy, some achievements are grindig (Like the Level Up Achievement) but if you enjoy the game its easy, i played it last time 1,5 year ago or something, but that was my last Impression of the game :)