So I was playing today when..

MisterVolcano96

..II finally realised that Dr Chakwa's voice actor is also the Locust Queen in Gears of War, surprised I didn't see it earlier.

Thats where I recognised it from! Come to think of it, I think I already read this somewhere else before..

Also Jessica Chobot's in the game? What the?

Yep. Jessica Robots Pretty hot in Real life, but having a Character voiced by her, with her exact likeness in the game really annoyed me. Everytime I heard her talk I thought I was watching an Episode of IGN Strategize. . .

"I'm badass Commander Shepard. I'm Flying through space to save the Galaxy."

"Oh look, its Jessica Robot. . . on my Spaceship. . . in space. . . Wait, I thought I was in space trying to save the Galaxy?"

Nope your just playing a game with a Terrible ending. Thanks for that Bioware.

The guy who plays Anderson plays a lot of video game voices.

He plays Anderson (Mass Effect), Arbiter (Halo), Julius (Saints Row) and some Final Fantasy games, along with others. He also does the voice narration to the US Navy commercials. (or at least the newest one) He also played in There's Something About Mary. Love that movie

The guy who plays Anderson plays a lot of video game voices.

He plays Anderson (Mass Effect), Arbiter (Halo), Julius (Saints Row) and some Final Fantasy games, along with others. He also does the voice narration to the US Navy commercials. (or at least the newest one) He also played in There's Something About Mary. Love that movie

You somehow missed one of his biggest roles: Goliath from Gargoyles.

Mark Meer (Sheppard) also did some voices in Dragon Age series.

Jennifer Hale (Female Sheppard) is Phoenix in Marvel vs Capcom 3

Tricia Helfer (EDI) was the voice of Black Cat in Spider Man: Web of Shadows

Courtenay Taylor (Jack) was Serina AI from Halo Wars

And tell me you guys didn't miss the most awesome of all:

Lance Henricksen (Admiral Hackett) know more famously as Bishop from Aliens.

Mark Meer (Sheppard) also did some voices in Dragon Age series.

Jennifer Hale (Female Sheppard) is Phoenix in Marvel vs Capcom 3

Tricia Helfer (EDI) was the voice of Black Cat in Spider Man: Web of Shadows

Courtenay Taylor (Jack) was Serina AI from Halo Wars

And tell me you guys didn't miss the most awesome of all:

Lance Henricksen (Admiral Hackett) know more famously as Bishop from Aliens.

PFFT! Everyone knows Jennifer Hale was the Black Cat aka Felicia on Spider-Man the animated series back around 1995. That's where I know her from. She was also in another Spider-Man cartoon as Mary Jane, only briefly though then she voiced another character. I don't recall the name but it's where Spider-Man catches a rocket to chase Venom and lands on an alien planet where animals of all sorts are the dominant species.

PFFT! Everyone knows Jennifer Hale was the Black Cat aka Felicia on Spider-Man the animated series back around 1995. That's where I know her from. She was also in another Spider-Man cartoon as Mary Jane, only briefly though then she voiced another character. I don't recall the name but it's where Spider-Man catches a rocket to chase Venom and lands on an alien planet where animals of all sorts are the dominant species.

I only really know her from computer games, shes been quite a few big characters like kaede from onimusha and Michelle in onimusha 3, Naomi in metal gear solid, Trinity in one of the matrix games, tira in the soul caliber series and a tonne of others.

though I really only know who she is because of bioware, shes done quite a few of their games right back to baldurs gate