So what are the odds of my ascended champions

brent420

Is it when they try to take over your shine or alter or is it when they randomly invade ur world that they would have to kill u for achievement and when are my characters invading other worlds? Sometimes my old character name pops up and says he took a shrine well didn't he defeat someone else's character to take the shrine? I don't understand this achievement

All characters are saved server side.. the Ascended AI's run through some program and will just invade alters and shrines at random.. it seems to me that most of the time; they are invading a person that no longer plays the game or is too low level to fight you. My first ascended character has 50 capture points and 1 death.. so 1 actual fight out of 50.. not the best odds

Well when other players invade my world or try to take my shrines there always atleast 5 lvls higher than me so wouldn't my champions be a higher level? And sometimes I lose right away cuz there way more powerful but I just press retry and eventually get them so did they get the achieve cuz they beat me and I had to retry ?

My best ascended champion had 5 shrines the rest only two or three so where's the achievement?

they can take a shrine without killing anyone.. you can check their stats in the crusade tab.. then scroll over (RT twice) and you can see what your ascended champs have done..

the 'Retry' feature shouldn't change the fact that you were just killed by an Ascended champion. As for others being 5 levels higher.. there is a range of which you can be invaded.. it's the same for me; they are always higher. The level of your champs are whatever you ascended at.. that doesn't change