Money distribution after GTA Online jobs

NoNameX03

Did someone can tell me what affect how much each player received at the end of an GTAO job?

My friends and me looked at different things:

- if host received more than other... Nope

- the player with the most kill... Nope

- the player who die less... Nope

- the player who delivred the specified vehicule... Nope

- the player with higher level get more... Nope

Nothing seems to fit. Money seems to be given randomly. Can anyone can tell me (or link a reference) why some player received more than other??

PS: I search the forum for an answer but nothing came up.

If you're referring to the missions you get from people like Lester or Martin, each one has a set value they pay out, as well as a rank required to be given that mission (you can still do them below the rank, but they won't be given to you from whomever). The first time you play that mission after reaching that rank, you get that full amount. Otherwise, you get half, times a difficulty factor (1.0x for easy, 1.25x for normal, and 1.5x for hard).

The first time you play that mission after reaching that rank, you get that full amount. Otherwise, you get half, times a difficulty factor (1.0x for easy, 1.25x for normal, and 1.5x for hard).

That was exactly what I was asking for. Never realised that I get a less better payout when doing a job I had already done before.

IMO... factor bonus for difficulty is rather cheap (only 1.5x RP and $ for hard).

I can now sleep better knowing I've not "lost" any payout by some "random choosing who got more money".

Thank you very much... and also thanks Dirty130 for those jobs informations. Will be very usefull.

Edited by NoNameX03