Achievement Guide

cra

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it is said in the achievement to do this in level 9 anyway ;)

A+ is the overall completion score, not the single subcategories, but having most of these in the mission nets you an A+ overall anyway. updated it in the guide to a make it clear.

got 950 GS and missing only 2 achievements...hope i get the other two during the weekend

Edited by cra

guide complete. i have to finish the last mission on hard again and i have the full 1000 GS. can only do it friday since my xbox is currently not connected to XBL and i want the timestamp for the last one.

edit: submitted the guide, hopefully the Guide Team thinks it is ok :)

Edited by cra

i beat the game but normal or hard did not unlock-i think its cuz i ended up pressing the -A- button on those pop ups asking u if u want 2 switch 2 easy...can i select all the same missions again on normal from start 2 finish then after that play the same missions but on hard...have 1 chi and sm missing and etc-i dont want 2 start a new game..

alsoi cant reach the chi on mission 003--i see it but its like some barrier blocking me?

Edited by HoLLowFocaTion

you can change difficulty in the briefing menu and in the middle of the missions if you go to the settings option and change it there. don't know what happens if you change it before you the final boss in the mission. to be safe i would play the entire game with the setting selected before beginning a mission.

God damit i dont get it! Now i finished the game a second time! on both playthroght i started with "hard" settings but at the end of the game i dont get any achivement and if i check the options the difficulty is back to easy... i havent changed any during playing... not even going net the option menü

anyone any suggestions? ... think im going to break the fu***ng cd -.-

you died to often during one mission and you get a prompt if you want to change to easy. most people press A so fast, that they overread it. anyway there is no need to start on hard, because you can change difficulty in the briefing menu after or if you want during each mission. playing on hard with moonlightsword is the best you can do to remain sane :)

Someone should put their overall stats so others can compare how much better they should play to get A+ in overall...

Edit:

Here is Overall B+

Total Completion Score: 41183 B+

Total elapsed mission time: 4:28'19"65 A+

QTE success rate: 30760 A+

Total retries: 0 A+

Best hit combo: 499 A+

Best kill combo: 266 A+

Total finish attacks: 106 B+

Total damage amount: 127843 B

Edited by DarkSephiroth

Anyone knows if you can do this ("...And that's all I need." 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg Complete all missions using only one of the swords to attack) on the same save file if you already completed the game using multiple waepons?

Ans just to be sure, is it about using 1 weapon for a mission or for the whole game?

Anyone knows if you can do this ("...And that's all I need." 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg Complete all missions using only one of the swords to attack) on the same save file if you already completed the game using multiple waepons?

Ans just to be sure, is it about using 1 weapon for a mission or for the whole game?

1st question: of course you can replay

2nd question: one per mission, not one for whole game. see guide reference which sword to use in which mission for easy playthrough

My Overall rating is A

Total Completion Score: 45676 A

Total elapsed mission time: 3:44'32'58 A+

QTE success rate: 25950 A+

Best hit combo: 718 A+

Best kill combo: 243 A+

Total finish attacks: 141 B+

Total damage amount: 91902 B

Total Completion Score: 48585 A

Total elapsed mission time: 3:05'01'71 A+

QTE success rate: 27170 A+

Best hit combo: 676 A+

Best kill combo: 273 A+

Total finish attacks: 202 A+

Total damage amount: 15233 A+

How is this possible? Shouldn't I have A+ for the total score?

I can also confirm the 50k for A+

Here my final score:

Total Completion Score: 50055 A+ :woop:

Best hit combo: 703 A+

Best kill combo: 299 A+

Total finish attacks: 230 A+

• 2 weeks later...

It might be beneficial for some x360a users to know what constitutes as a "retry" in Ninja Blade.

In the purpose of science ;) I died many times in mission two, however, instead of "loading last checkpoint" I always used to quit. Sure, I had to start the level again but the stats didn't seem to take the death into account.

On the try where I completed the level I died twice and reloaded the checkpoint (simply because I wanted the torture to end). When I finished, the stats read two retries.

So, maybe that is a sneaky way to get around this difficult achievement without starting a new game every time or multiple saves? Just an idea.

Edit: This is for "Your Work Is Done".

Edited by A Sunny Moo

It might be beneficial for some x360a users to know what constitutes as a "retry" in Ninja Blade.

In the purpose of science ;) I died many times in mission two, however, instead of "loading last checkpoint" I always used to quit. Sure, I had to start the level again but the stats didn't seem to take the death into account.

On the try where I completed the level I died twice and reloaded the checkpoint (simply because I wanted the torture to end). When I finished, the stats read two retries.

So, maybe that is a sneaky way to get around this difficult achievement without starting a new game every time or multiple saves? Just an idea.

Edit: This is for "Your Work Is Done".

The game only considers those "deaths-and-retry" and "manually-loaded-checkpoints" as RETRYs, excluding those failed QTEs. And for each mission, the stats only record your best result for each event, which means the stats for each mission you see is a combination of your several attempts. So, no need to start a new game, just do that mission again and do not die.

I can also confirm the 50k for A+

Here my final score:

Total Completion Score: 50055 A+ :woop:

Best hit combo: 703 A+

Best kill combo: 299 A+

Total finish attacks: 230 A+

Nice stats, how did you manage to have such a low damage amount? That and finishing moves are the only categories I need to be better at to get an A+ overall.

you could play on easy and be good in the game, knowing what to do in all parts of level and killing the bosses fast with the moonlight sword.

Guess I suck then even though I play on easy and use the X X (hold) move on every boss

Edit: Finally got the hang of it. Using the 4th Ninjutsu was crucial. Got the Ninja Valedictorian despite only having an A in QTE sucess rate and a B+ in Finish Attacks :D

Final score: 50357 A+

Total Mission Time: 3:20'31''03 A+

QTE Sucess Rate: 23460 A

Total Retries: 0 A+

Best Hit Combo: 777 A+

Best Kill Combo: 311 A+

Total Finish Attacks: 116 B+

Total Damage Amount: 7030 A+

Now only things I have left is to collect the emblems and run through the missions using one sword

Edited by Marriott

Guess I suck then even though I play on easy and use the X X (hold) move on every boss

Edit: Finally got the hang of it. Using the 4th Ninjutsu was crucial. Got the Ninja Valedictorian despite only having an A in QTE sucess rate and a B+ in Finish Attacks :D

Final score: 50357 A+

Total Mission Time: 3:20'31''03 A+

QTE Sucess Rate: 23460 A

Total Retries: 0 A+

Best Hit Combo: 777 A+

Best Kill Combo: 311 A+

Total Finish Attacks: 116 B+

Total Damage Amount: 7030 A+

Now only things I have left is to collect the emblems and run through the missions using one sword

I beat the game on Hard with an overall A+ but the Ninja Blade Outfit didn't unlocked.....What I must do? Any ideas?

Anyone know how to unlock the Emblem "Sword"??

Edited by AleB