Quest - A Cure for Vampires

Sci0n

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have feasted upon a mortal you can walk around outside all you want for 24 hours before you start to take damage from the sun.

I'm an Argonian so the look of my face doesn't change that much after a few days without blood.

People I usually feed on:

The beggar near the thieves guild guy in the Imperial City Waterfront district (I haven't been kicked out for it) at about 3am

My crew an expert trainers on my pirate ship (thieves den download)

I don't think the cure is worth losing your abilities...but thats because I'm stealthy

Great guide, real helpfull, thing is i messed up somehow. I've done everything up to the soul gems, and i've been to all the places to get them, but i only have 3. Each of the spots indicated to go to for the gems i have been back to atleast 3 times already, and i cant seem to figure out where the heck the other two went. Is there another 2 gems that i can find in place of the two that have mysteriously gone missing on me? Please Help!

xMc Nuggetz

I'm happy I went through the whole game (getting all achievements etc) without becoming a vampire.

It would've been somewhat a hassle to do the quest. Though when I played it at my friends house on his computer (before buying it for 360) I did the quest.

does becomming a vampire cause problems for mages guild + fighters guild missions? am fairly new to oblivion so don't know much about this stuff yet.

Some like vampirism some do not.

I have learned have been a vampire in Oblivion for a while, and find V.V.'s gift to me very usefull. :)

I find quests involving vampire hunters much more satisfying as a vampire.

No being a vampire will not interfere with other quests regardless of who your working for (a guild, main quests, random people that walk up to you and beg a.k.a. citizens in need).

But being a vampire will interefere with your Oblivion social skills if you don't feed from time to time.

Also be sure that you feed before you have to stalk someone in a quests.

You will start taking damage from the sun after 24hours without a drink.

Sun Damage stops at 8pm

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

if you don't want to spend the time to do the quest there is another way to get rid of this curse! You just have to be willing to spend the Microsoft Points for the Deepscorn Hallow. In one of the rooms there is a small water pit or pool. You simply need to get some of the salts (located in the same room) and stand in the pool. Activate the stone in the middle and all disease is cured!

:Bounce:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to get a cure for vampirism so I got and talk to the guy at Arcane University and he says either "Go away you filthy beast" "I dont want any of your blood" or some other vampire racial comment. Whenever I talk to anyone I'm afraid they say the same thing. I can't continue on with quests or anything because of vampirism. So, is there any way I could get a cure without talking to the guy at the Arcane university? I want to complete the game buut I can't. If you guys could help me that would be great!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how do you become a vampire again, i got vampirism from letting the dark brotherhood bite me. But later on in that guild you kill all of them. So that guys down. Do you have to fidn other vampires in the game and get diseased, i believe the hymp one or something. Does that contract vampirism?

how do you become a vampire again, i got vampirism from letting the dark brotherhood bite me. But later on in that guild you kill all of them. So that guys down. Do you have to fidn other vampires in the game and get diseased, i believe the hymp one or something. Does that contract vampirism?

If you've already been a vampire and have been cured. Then it is not possible to become one again. The disease will just act as any other disease and will drain your fatigue for 5.

• 2 weeks later...

I've done all these things but now shes got everything except the bloodgrass i got 4 shoots but she wont take them i get 2 options which are

1:cure for vampirism-she says she needs the ingredients.

2:rumors

what do i do? coz ive given her al she needs but she wont except the grass?

Im stuck on getting the gems, i cannot pick a lock to save my life. I have the 3 that you can buy in the above guide above and i have yet to snatch the one in the witch's basement. Anywere else i can buy one?
buy them frm mages guild there like 256 each....if ure short of cash use the duplicate cheat.....if ure not familiar then send me a pm ill write it out 4 you.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the cure vampire potion from the witch drank it, neglected to get another, went to skingrad castle, talked to the steward she says "the count is waiting within, dont delay" but stands there and the mission arrow stays on her I cant find the count anywhere. Any ideas on weather I'm screwed or not on giving his wife the potion? Also the witchs door is always locked and needs a key now can not get in anymore.

EDIT: Nevermind I just loaded a previous save and fixed it that way. Thanks anyways.

• 2 weeks later...