Forza Horizon - Discount Signs / Barn Locations

NeedToAchieve

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job with the maps!

I'm misisng two signs that don't show up on my map and I have driven every road. I'm also missing two speed traps so they are likely in the same area. Is there a map for those so I can compare? This likely happened because I did the route during a race and forgot to go back. Thanks!

there are 2 signs in carson that dont show on the 3 zoomed maps. Use the big map and u will find them.

Fixed the blurriness for you.

http://files.graphicsbybrad.com/xbl/forza-horizon-map.jpg

Thanks a ton man, I only noticed the awful blur after I posted, I was gonna fix it tonight but you took care of that for me. Thanks again.

• 5 weeks later...

@ NeedToAchieve: Thank you for this guide. :) After 43 races and driving all 216 of 216 roads, I still only had 87 signs. :(

@ rapture23: I'm not trying to stir anything up here, especially since everyone has made-up now. And I'm not trying to bash you in any way. But I did want to express my 2 cents about one of your points. Driving all the roads alone is not enough to discover all the signs because many of the signs are not attached to any of the 216 roads or race paths in the game. Perfect example is that area between Gladstone and Bunker. 4 signs are there. None of them are along the discoverable roads, and only one of them can even be seen from the road. The other 3 are hidden behind barns and sheds way off at the end of dead end dirt trails. None of the 4 were discovered on the map while driving. Finely Dam, Carson, Beaumont and Eagle Ridge each have a couple that you will not discover just by driving around and are difficult if not impossible to see while driving. Really, the only people who stand any chance at all of finding all 100 signs are obsessive compulsives with nothing better to do than spend hours driving along every uncredited path and bound across every foot of open desert just for the shear sake of hoping to discover some easter egg or something. The rest of us who are 'just playing the game' will never get them all because they can't be seen and aren't discovered. :p

@ NeedToAchieve: Thank you for this guide. :) After 43 races and driving all 216 of 216 roads, I still only had 87 signs. :(

@ rapture23: I'm not trying to stir anything up here, especially since everyone has made-up now. And I'm not trying to bash you in any way. But I did want to express my 2 cents about one of your points. Driving all the roads alone is not enough to discover all the signs because many of the signs are not attached to any of the 216 roads or race paths in the game. Perfect example is that area between Gladstone and Bunker. 4 signs are there. None of them are along the discoverable roads, and only one of them can even be seen from the road. The other 3 are hidden behind barns and shedsy way off at the end of dead end dirt trails. None of the 4 were discovered on the map while driving. Finely Dam, Carson, Beaumont and Eagle Ridge each have a couple that you will not discover just by driving around and are difficult if not impossible to see while driving. Really, the only people who stand any chance at all of finding all 100 signs are obsessive compulsives with nothing better to do than spend hours driving along every uncredited path and bound across every foot of open desert just for the shear sake of hoping to discover some easter egg or something. The rest of us who are 'just playing the game' will never et them all because they can't be seen and aren't discovered. :p

I found all of the signs on my own and so have a few others here,with that I don't see what the issue is. It's not about being obsessive compulsive as you can find all of the signs just through progressing through the game. If you think this is difficult to do try traveling the roads in the TDU game. Compare to that game traveling this map is a cakewalk.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
How close do you have to get for the discount signs to pop up on the map?

I had a couple appear in Carson a fair distance from the road, like in the middle of a park or something, but I'm 100% on roads and still missing 19 signs and there are none on my map at all, so I think they must off the roads somewhere. As good as this resource here is, it's almost impossible to see a small gray dot on a mottled map so I have no idea if I have them and just can't see them or I just haven't gotten close enough for them to get mapped. Not sure if this achievement is worth 400 MSP, but I'm coming close to that point. I'm tired of driving to likely locations only to find I already have that sign.

Edit: 17, found two. I hate to use the maps, but I'm at the end of my rope. Just need to rethink how I'm looking at them to find likely locations

I have the same issue, but with 4 left and as brilliant as this map is it is not helping me find the ones im missing that are off roads, i only done a handfull of races and then done the all roads as was going for all signs and i keep going around n around trying to find these last 4 signs its driving me nuts!

• 1 year later...