Cannot access Ubisodt servers

Bickle

Everything else works fine. All other games and functions. I have deleted and reinstaled everything and no dice. It still says cannot contact the servers, though the standalone Uplay app works fine, in game it can't contact the store. I have opened all router ports for Live and a Uplay, rebooted etc. any ideas?

I am having the same issue. I was connecting just fine until yesterday where now the game wont connect but the standalone uplay app does. I tried submitting a ticket but it sounds like this is a frequent problem. And yes it does affect achievements there are social sharing achievements in that need you to be logged in in order to get them. Please let me know in this post if you find a fix I will do the same.

• 3 weeks later...

I was having this problem when I was trying to start this game for the first time on Christmas Day.

I was able to play single player, but could not contact the Uplay servers through the game, nor redeem my uplay passport in game, but I could download and enter the uplay app on my xbox one.

I tried to download the app on my phone too, but it would not register my email as being correct, and when I asked to resend my password, it said there was no account with my email.

So, to fix this I went back to AC3 on my Xbox 360, and entered uplay from there. Here I was able to see what email address was linked to my account, and lo and behold I had not provided one. So I filled this in and pressed enter.

I then went back to the Xbox One and manually went to redeem code, and downloaded the uplay passport. I then restarted AC4 on the Xbox One and everything started fine, it registered uplay passport, allowed contact to servers, and unlocked multiplayer for me after 3 days of aggravation.

Not sure if this is the same problem you are having but it solved mine, may be worth a try!

I still can't login. Deleting friends fixes it? Sure that wasn't a coincidence? I sure hope that isn't the issue some how. I would really hate to delete my friends off of here. But for the record I saw your thread at Ubi and I was logging into their servers with 130+ friends just fine before.

Edited by osakamitsu

I cant log in either. It did the first couple days when the X1 released. I haven't been connected for a month. The 99+ friends things doesn't apply to me at all. I got like 30. So that's out. I really am starting to hate gaming anymore. Everything is glitched, doesn't work etc etc.

You also cant get the achieve to fully upgrade the Jackdaw either without being connected to uplay cause you need to access the fleet to get the elite fire barrel storage map. That Social white whale and convoy one... never seen anything in my game about it once.