Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC - Collectibles Guide (needs help)

thegingerfat1

Thanks for the guide.

A little note on the last food in Organized Chaos would be helpful for others I think.

When you start the level refinery and die you need to go back to collect the food in Organized Chaos. I thought since I started a new level I wouldn't need to have to do that but I was wrong.

Wow! Thank you for saving me a huge headache, i was missing this one too. Most Valuable Post right here!

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent Guide. Best tip is, if you are missing food when you've finished try the couple right at the start of levels. For some reason, the one I was missing was at the start of Organised Chaos and I was sure I'd collected it earlier. 1250 now thanks to this thread.

DreadLord is correct, you only show 26 Food items on your list. If you have 26/27 after using this guide, then you are probably missing the canister at the beginning of The Refinery. Turn around from start, go through door to the end of the metal walkway. It is clearly visible. Achievement should Pop, but if you want your game to save the 27th find, then you need to get to the first checkpoint after the mission begins.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
DreadLord is correct, you only show 26 Food items on your list. If you have 26/27 after using this guide, then you are probably missing the canister at the beginning of The Refinery. Turn around from start, go through door to the end of the metal walkway. It is clearly visible. Achievement should Pop, but if you want your game to save the 27th find, then you need to get to the first checkpoint after the mission begins.

Excellent guide! I had 26/27 at the end and thought I had them all. The above post was the one I needed. Thank you to both of you!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...