Walkthrough

killer7

Hi I have followed the guide but do not have all the CG seem to be missing all CG for one character its the fifth one down (the one with just one japanese symbol next to it), and also some acheivements. Can you tell me where I am going wrong. I have followed all endings on the walkthrough. My percentage is 86.8% and my acheivements are 18 of 22. My points on it are 680. Hope all this information can help you help me :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know Japanese at all (except Yes and No words:)) So I use Google translator to translate the site you provided. So the question - where is the guide on that page? I only saw 2 saves from PC version and some comments about endings but nothing really useful. please could you explain more exactly where is the guide on that site?

P.S. Just found this: http://g-seeker.net/game/t/tayutama_flag.html

Is this a guide?

Edited by Hurrirus

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know Japanese at all (except Yes and No words:)) So I use Google translator to translate the site you provided. So the question - where is the guide on that page? I only saw 2 saves from PC version and some comments about endings but nothing really useful. please could you explain more exactly where is the guide on that site?

P.S. Just found this: http://g-seeker.net/game/t/tayutama_flag.html

Is this a guide?

Having never played this game, I don't know how much help I will be. I will tell you though that my Japanese skills can tell you that the link provided in the first post is indeed the guide. The whole thing is the guide in fact.

From my experiences with these kinds of games, there are usually many different paths (then again, I played eroge). I can tell that there are 4 paths judging from the guide. The first and main path seems to be entitled "ましる” or "mashiru". Each line in the box following are the choices to be made. The yellowish writing is where you have to make a save. After completing the mashiru arc, you will get the game over i assume as you have beaten that section. Read on to the second box which is entitled "アメリ”or "ameri". The first sentence says to load save #2 and make the choice. Continue on with that arc and complete it. Then do the next one entitled "ゆみな" or "yumina". It says to use save #1 then make the choice and finish that arc. I think you get the jist of what you have to do, then again I recall this game being on the PC so I don't know how well this guide will work.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...