Any tips for 25 skill kill in a row?

evo_4

Hi, I managed to get a 37x Killstreak in the very first mission (Bodycount Mode).

As I was going for the achievement on my only/hard playthrough I tried it as soon as a new mission start, cause in the end of every mission it's only getting harder. I got it eventually by mission five I guess with a 27x Killstreak.

My tactics:

-use only headshots or backstabbing attacks

-if you're not sure about the above, think twice before killing, you might miss one and your Killstreak is gone

-spare grenades and use them only if backstabs or headshots are not possible

-let the enemies come to you, don't rush if you're going for the achievement

-if it's getting to hot don't forget to use your OSBs (Adrenaline, etc.)

-the very first mission on easy would be the perfect place for this

I just got it on the 2nd level of the African scenario where you have to kill some rebel leader. Seeing shooting puts the skillshot multiplier at risk I just spammed grenades and mines for my kills. The double-tap grenade RB and since you by then already have the adrenalin OSB it will grant you some leeway when killing folks close up with mines. I did this on Normal by the way. Picking up extra grenades & mines from dead enemies refills your stock. Good luck!

First mission on easy, get out your shotgun. Shoot all of your bullets out until it says "Press X to reload". Walk up to badguy, double-tap the trigger (first pull of the trigger starts reloading, second pull fires off the only round you put in there). And there you go. Skill-kill for "Last Bullet". Repeat until the stage is over, and if you get swarmed just run away and throw grenades, let them come to you.

• 4 months later...

Oh forgot to mention last time, an easy way for a 25 person kill streak is in the pirate bay mission. You start on a Jetty and run up the slope, two militia men will run in from the right and down into the dry dock area, instead of going into the drydock, or turning left to cross over to the other side of the level, run straight ahead, to where there are some freight containers stacked in the edge of the dry dock.

Jump on top of the containers, crouch and then spend some time getting head shots (Aim for their eyes for the most reliable HS) on the army troops that keep running down into the dry dock.

This is an infinate spawn area so each time you kill an army trooper more will spawn to replace him.

You're fairly well protected here and are only at risk from the occasional grenade, but they'll mostly fight between themselves. If a grenade looks like it's comming too close, activate your adrenaline for a little invulnerability while it explodes then turn it off again.

If you run out of ammo just turn around and climb up the steps to the weapons cache, which will refill your ammo. If you jump down to pick up ammo dropped by your victims the spawning will stop.

Weapons I recommend for this process are the Tavor for primary and G36 for secondary.

Using this process you can build up a large cache of dropped Intel, Mines and Grenades, so when you run out later in the level you can just run back here to refill. :)

• 6 months later...

Best method is the second level; mass grenades/mines at the beginning, 2 or so green enemies, the rest are rebels/brown uniforms. Anyways, after they all die by grenades, mines and explosions, you should have around 13-18 skillshots, then continue the level, carefully with the last shell in your shotgun and run up to somebody to shoot, then either shoot 'empty clip' (to automatically reload) or manually reload (X button). if you happen to miss the shot against the enemy, its best to keep pulling the RT. if it's the last person in the area, start to reload then once ONE shell has been loaded, press B button to melee, which will cancel the reloading motion, leaving you with only one shell, "last shell". careful not to do that action around enemies, as you might kill them, and if you stab them from the front, your skill count will reset. you receive a skillshot with EVERY grenade/mine/explosion/last shell kill. GL