8. V ii L L ii A N

9. IP4 12A ID0X

10. Airtripper

11. Ace 0 Jokers v2

12. Z3ph4r

13. Little Fat Hobo

14. xTcSmoke

15. General Rebel

please make sure you have all of the maps and the exclusive content map.... i have tried boosting with people who havent had some maps and we are unable to joins rooms that one of us are hosting

Edited by Pashos

Hey, please add me to the list i hav the game sitting infront of me just wanna get this ach b4 any others =D... i'll be on all day sunday(8/10) and some on Sat (8/9)

pls send me a friend request, Ace 0(zero) Jokers v2

edit: yes i hav all the maps etc, rember that headach last time, and dont want it again, haha

Edited by Ace 0 Jokers v2

Get 5 guys and use the cut map. Get the saw rifle that does the burst (800 rounds will last about 35 minutes). from the start point where the blue objective flares are turn and face up hill. back away so that you can lay down and aim directly up the middle of the three paths. have 2-3 people in that position taking turns when the other runs out.

the other two players cover the right side of the map. With this configuration, 99% of the baddies try to go through the middle pathway right into a bottleneck of death. I got this achievement on the first try. One of the easiest things ever. If anyone can help me with the capture the flag achievements I will help with this one.

Special thanks to barrylive for showing me this.

P.S. the more people you have the more baddies get thrown at you. So more is not always better.

Edited by Darth Barthus
addition

Could someone fix my GT on the main list its UNSC Kingcodez, I don't want anyone messaging the wrong GT.

I think all we really would need is 4-8 people, I know it can be done on HQ with 3 people, and I can last almost a half an hour with another person.

• 2 weeks later...

I can get three, possibly four guys on this. We'll need a couple days notice. Weekdays around 6pm cst and weekends after 9pm cst normally. We are all fathers that work dayshift together and love GRAW2 coop. We still have all the Coop pack maps to beat! We just play a couple nights a week plugging away.

I'll check back to see if we can set a date and get any takers.